Train Ride Home

"Prat" -talking

'Dumbfuck' -thinking

"Enough" -familiars speaking/beast speak/gobbledygook

'Interesting' -familiars/magical creature/goblin thinking

§open§ -Parseltongue

"Hello" - speaking a different language

Hello -letters/news

'Salazar'- will being read/memories being seen/visions

Chapter 12: Train Ride Home

=========================================

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤Start Chapter¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Third Pov:

It was the end of the year and right now Harry was sitting in a compartment with Hermione and Neville. At this moment Harry was cuddling Hermione who was sitting between Harry's legs leaning into his chest reading a book. The three were having a peaceful train ride since Harry put a powerful Colloportus charm that made it so no one could bother them easily unless they were really persistent. Harry had his wand in its holster at the ready to flick out if need be to reapply the charm knowing Malfoy as always would come to bug him and knowing Malfoy to be a persistent bastard so a simple overpowered lock charm wouldn't stop him. While Hermione reads Harry chatting with Neville.

Harry-"So Neville you're going to talk with your gran right?"

Neville-"Yeah I will when we get back to the manor. You are right Harry she needs to understand that I am not my parents and I need to find my own path. I will talk with her since we really need to have a heart-to-heart."

Harry-*smiles*"I am proud of you Neville trust me I know better than anyone it is hard to stand up for one's self. Also, remember what I told you this summer check for blocks and spells. You may have some put on you by your parents your gran may not even know about."

Neville-"I know Harry I plan to see our family's medwitch at the manor. I'm thinking of doing the check-up first because if I have some blocks I want to release them so that I can have a confidence boost to talk with my gran since I always feel unworthy or unaccepted as my magic always seems way too low especially since my parents were known for having strong magic and great courage."

Harry-"I know you have blocks Neville it was times of war they probably did it so that you would not be targeted. A house elf friend of mine said how we both have blocks on us so I have no doubt you're a lot stronger than everyone believes you just need to get those blocks removed."

 Neville-"Will you be checking for blocks as well."

Harry-"Yes after my godfather gets me he says our first stop will be Gringotts to get an inheritance test and have me claim my claimable lordships. After that, we are apparently going to  see a cousin of his that he trust who is a medwitch so that we will both get a full checkup checking for blocks and stuff. Apparently, his cousin's husband is a lawyer who is willing to help with the issue of those who have been using my name for profit."

Neville-"Well that's good what are you doing for your birthday"

Harry-"Well Sirius said as this was my first birthday with him he let me choose what to do. I am thinking of inviting our friends and some others for a sleepover and we can watch movies, play some games, swim, and stuff. I am thinking of inviting some from other houses to try and form a friendship."

Neville-"That's a good idea but who?"

Harry-"Not really sure yet but I planning to find out who my parents were friends with from Sirius and write to their kids over the summer as a way to get to know them then I will invite them over."