Carlos gets bitten by the radioactive spider

Carlos arrived at his part-time job

Carlos arrived at his part-time job. He worked for a science facility that specialized in the animal kingdom. Carlos worked in the Cross Species Genetics department, under the supervision of Dr Curtis "Curt" Connors, yes... the same Dr Curt Connors known for becoming the Spider-Man villain known as The Lizard. However, this variant of Dr Connors never became the Lizard. Instead, he was dedicated to teaching Carlos everything he knew about Cross Species Genetics.

As an employee, Carlos had access to the spider vault, where all the radioactive spiders were kept. It was his job to make sure that none of the spiders escaped. However, Carlos did not know that things were about to change.

He entered the spider vault and began counting the spiders inside of the room. It was a this moment when one of the spiders descended and landed on the back of his neck. Carlos was too busy counting the spiders, to notice.

When he was done counting, Carlos left the room and went back to his other work. It was at this moment when the radioactive spider bit down and its fangs sank into this neck. Carlos groaned in pain and quickly slapped the back of his neck, killing the spider.

Dr Connors asked if he was okay, but Carlos reassured him that everything was fine. Throughout the day, Carlos felt like something was wrong. He began to get these random cold sweats and he started to feel sharp pains in his neck.

Connors could see that Carlos was suddenly under the weather and stated that he take the rest of the day off. Carlos drove home but could not stop feeling sick. Upon returning home, he was only one there as his parents were still at work. Carlos got the feeling that he was going to pass out, and collapsed on his bedroom floor.

Carlos laid unconscious for about an hour. When his parents came home, they entered his room and saw him passed out. In worry they rushed to his side. They called his name and he slowly but surely opened his eyes.

"Carlos, are you okay?" Marcel asked

"Yes padre , I'm fine." Carlos said 

"If you start feeling sick, then we can go to the hospital." Isabel said

"Okay mama, but I think I'm gonna be fine." Carlos stated

Carlos then heard his phone vibrate. He picked it up and noticed that it was a call from his uncle: Aaron Davis, who was a police officer just like his father. Two hours later, Carlos started to get a severe headache and could suddenly sense vibrations in the air. The minute his place his hand on the wall, he could not come unstuck.

Carlos decided to see if there was more to this and he started to climb up the wall. He could not believe it. His spider bite must have given him the abilities of a spider. For context, Carlos got bitten by a Hackle Mesh Weaver Spider.

Carlos then thought about something else and suddenly became unstuck. He quickly fell to the floor but did not hurt himself.