Carlos Lopez

Carlos Lopez was an ordinary teenager who lived with parents Marcel and Isabel Lopez in the city of Nueva Andreas

Carlos Lopez was an ordinary teenager who lived with parents Marcel and Isabel Lopez in the city of Nueva Andreas. He had lived in this city his entire life. Carlos had loads of friends his age, who understood his lifestyle.

Being the child of two Hispanic parents, Carlos was able to speak Spanish fluently. His best line of speech was "Hola, Mi Amor" which means "Hello, my love". It's this line that led him to meet his girlfriend, Nicole Gouveia.

Now, Nicole was Hispanic just like Carlos and understood his Spanish. However, her Spanish was more advanced compared to his. This was mainly down to the fact that Nicole was born and raised in Spain, and her family moved to America seven years ago.

Carlos and Nicole met during their first year at Nueva Vision High School. Nicole was the new girl and nobody spoke Spanish like her, apart from Carlos. After their first first conversation, they immediately hit it off and Carlos felt like he could be himself around Nicole. Nicole met Carlos' parents the same week. Despite how they initially saw Nicole as a bad influence on Carlos, this train of thought quickly changed. Carlos' parents quickly saw how much of a positive influence this girl had on him.

Carlos and Nicole continued to spend time together. Eventually, they soon realized that they were developing romantic feelings for each other. It finally came to a head when they were sitting in Carlos' car during a hangout.

Carlos stared at Nicole and there was an undeniable spark between. These two bounced off each other in almost synchronised fashion. Carlos knew that he come out and be honest about his feelings for Nicole.

Their entire conversation was in Spanish, and this is how it played out...

"Nicole, tú y yo hemos sido amigos durante tanto tiempo (Nicole, you and I have been friends for so long)." Carlos said

"Carlos, eres mi mejor amigo y en quien puedo confiar. Siento que puedo ser yo mismo contigo (Carlos, you are my best friend and the one that I can trust. I feel like I can be myself around you)." Nicole stated

"Supongo... lo que voy a decir es que estoy enamorado de ti. Por favor, sé mi novia (I guess... what I'm to say is, I'm in love with you. Please, be my girlfriend)." Carlos said

"Por supuesto, Carlos. Me encantaría ser tu novia (Of course, Carlos. I would love to be your girlfriend)." Nicole said

This was how their love story unfolded. Carlos did not know that this was the last time that his life would be normal.