[9] Trust.

Klaus hurried to the shaking figure in the corner and crouched down before hugging him tightly. He buried Venom's head in his shoulder as the villain chocked out sobs. Klaus then slowly caressed his hair, his chest aching in pity for the vampire. He was about to shatter from the effort he put into holding his sobs back from escaping.

     "Venom, let it all out..." he whispered, slowly rocking him.

     "The- the camera..." Venom cried, rising his head to peek from before the hero's shoulder. He gulped, the following gasp making him chock on his own saliva. The camera's light was blinking once again. "It... it stopped, I swear it did..." he whimpered, panting.

     The hero pinned his head back in place. "It didn't, Venom. Billy Clarkson is six feet under, he will harm you no more, and the new security guard is trustworthy." he promised.

     The hero was amazed by Venom's senses. His trauma must have caused him a placebo effect, which gave him the hallucination of the camera stopping just before Klaus entered. It was rather fascinating, yet disturbing.

     "Sir..." a nurse spoke from the doorway, waiting for the hero to act on his words.

     Seeing as two weeks have passed, the villain was supposed to attend his first therapy session, but Klaus was too impatient and stepped in the hospital first thing in the morning. The nurse agreed to let the hero see him only to take him to the therapist, then go away so Venom could take his medicines.

     Klaus nodded to the nurse, then lowered his head to get in Venom's view. He gently pecked his lips repetitively and whispered. "Come on, you must get to your therapy session." he spoke softly, sneaking an arm under his knees and back before picking him up easily. The unhealthy weight of his body made him question just what they fed him. They sure wouldn't give him blood, most probably wanting to get that out of his system.

     Idiots..

     He exited the room and walked down the hall, leaded by the nurse and followed by the security guards, Venom quietly trying to regain his breath. The corridor ended with a white door, matching pretty much everything in that hospital, door on which the nurse knocked. After a male voice answered a 'yes', she opened it and gestured Klaus to enter.

     The hero walked in the room. It was completely different from the rest of the place. Its walls were a dark shade of beige looking nice with the wengè wooden floor, on which a big, white carpet stood. What appeared to be the therapist sat at a black desk on which red, white and brown decorations stood. The room had an overall comfortable aspect, but what got the hero's attention was the chair in front of the desk.

     That did not look comfortable. It had a leather belt surrounding its backrest. They even took the time to match it to the carpet, its colour being white. The man in the chair eyed the hero questioningly.

     "Place him here." one of the security guards spoke, walking to the chair. After receiving no reaction, he continued. "It's for the therapist's safety, all patients must be tied. He won't break anything." he spat the last part. Judging by the emotions Klaus reflexively sensed, he wouldn't see the guard as a marcher in a LGBT parade.

     With a glare, he gently placed Venom in the chair, watching as the man brought the belt around the villain's chest. Klaus cleared his throat threateningly when he noticed the guard tying the belt too hard. Venom just gazed into space, eyes back to the emptiness Klaus despised too much. What was worse than seeing him suffer was knowing he was bottling it up.