drunk⚠️

Minghao's pov

I was in my thoughts when I hear door open. I look at the door and see him. Wen junhui, my husband. He stumbling over here and there. He can't even stand properly. Probably drunk.

I sigh and make my way towards him. I stood infront of him crossing my hands. He feel my presence and look up.

"Hao~~~~ my babyy~~~~ how awe youw~~~"

He said while throwing his hands on me. I put my hands around him so he can't fall. He put his head on my neck and his hands around my waist.

"Hmm...I mish you...ammm!!"

He mumble in my neck. I put my hand on his head and caress his hairs. he keep murmuring something against my neck. But suddenly he pulled out and grab my shoulder and shake me.

"Why..dwo you twalk to mingwyu. I am jeawlous. Dwon't twalk to him!!"

He said while still shaking me. I sigh as it was not new that he get jealousy of mingyu. Mingyu is my bestfriend since I have come to Korea.

"Okay babyy... let's go clean you up."

"Yesh!!! Let'sh gowww!!"

He said and run towards our room. I smile and follow him.

As I entered our room I see him taking his pants off. His shirt was already on the ground. I widen my eyes when he was about to pull out his pants. I run to him and grab his hands.

"What are you doing babe!?"

"I am hwot!!"

"I know!"

I said and blush while looking down. As I look down my eyes fall on his abs. Oh damn man!! He is hot....I mean I know he is....just reminding you.

He shake my head and look up to see he was already at me. He smile widely and pull me into bathroom.

"Jun...why am I here!?"

"I want youw to twake shower withw me!!"

I blush and nodded. He clap his hand excitedly. I turned around to take the towel so I can cover my body after being naked.

As I turned around I see him opening his pant again. I widen my eyes and cover my eyes with my hands. He grab my hands and interwined with his. I look into his eyes with my red face.

"Hao..I want you."

I blush like mad and closed my eyes tightly. He let go of my hands and cup my face. I feel his lips on mine. I melted into it.

"Gé!"

I said after pulling away from kiss. But then I hear junhui hiss. I look at him and see he was clenching his chest.

"Not that name hao!!"

He said and I realised what I just called him. He always get weak when I call him that. He put his hands on my waist and pull md towards him. From sudden pull my hands landed on his chest.

I blush again for nth time. He put his finger on my chin and made me look at him. He leaned for a kiss but I backed away. He stare at me in little shock cuz I never push him away.

"You are drunk gé... I don't want that next morning you don't remember anything we did!!"

3rd person's pov

Minghao said and look down. Junhui chuckled and made him look at him again. Minghao look at him with his doe eyes.

"I'm sober up...I promise I will remember everything.."