jeongcheol-bestfriends

Jeonghan and seungcheol are bestfriend since middle school. They both like each other and it's obvious because how they care for eachother and how the act infront of the people.

-------------------------------

It was 7:02 when jeonghan stops his car infront of seungcheol's house. He get out of the car and ring the door bell of house infront of him. After few seconds a woman in her 40s open the door and smile as she see jeonghan standing there smiling.

"Heyy maa~~"

"Hii han!! You are early today."

She said as they walk inside the house to the kitchen

"Ahh yes! I just wanted to eat breakfast here so i come early."

Mrs.choi smile and said

"Yeah of course!! Just go and wake your boyfriend up."

"He is not my boyfriend maa~"

He said blushing. and run away from there. Jeonghan is close to seungcheol's parents as they were the one who raised after his parents's death.

As he was going upstairs he see mr.choi coming out from their room. He smile and said

"Good morning paa~~"

"Good morning jeong!!"

He smile and make his way towards seungcheol's room. As he open the door he see him in the blanket and snoring slightly.

He suddenly jump on seungcheol. The boy under the blanket remove the blanket and made jeonghan lay beside him. Jeonghan smile and look at older who was looking at him with sleepy eyes while his hand was caressing pony tail of younger as he have long hair

"Good morning cheol."

"Good morning beautiful!"

Jeonghan blushed and hit his chest. But then jeonghan pulled older out of bed and said

"Go get ready we have to leave and I also want to eat breakfast!!"

Seungcheol hum and wrap his hand around younger's waist. As he did that younger immediately get out of his grasp and say

"Hurry up we are late!"

He said and was about to go but turned around just to see seungcheol pout. He gave giggle and kiss his cheeks. And walk away from there blushing.

As he go down he see mrs.choi serving mr.choi breakfast and he was smirking while mrs.choi blushed and hit his shoulder.

He smiled as he understands what was going upstairs on! He approached them with smirk on his lips as they see him smirking they act normal k ke nothing had happened.

Mrs.choi served him breakfast and also start to eat. They were eating while them teasing the heck out of Jeonghan about seungcheol.

Seungcheol come down and sat beside his mother and kissed her cheek while she served him his breakfast.

-------------------------------

Now they were in school after the long drive of romance and teasing. Now they were walking in corridor but then seungcheol said

"I will be back i want to pee!"

He said and run away from there. As he go jeonghan just chuckled and stand there.

As he was standing there looking at his and his bestfriend's photo suddenly someone pulled away his rubber band that was on his hairs. Jeonghan yelp as it hurts and next moment he was pushed down.