💜🩵Kickin x Dogday part 2 🧡❤️‍🔥

(Kickin apologise to Dogday for being mean to him and Catnap understand his Sexuality now, we Find out who is this mysterious Critter that hoppy heard)

No one PoV:
"Guys!, Catnap run into the Woods!" Dogday cried "oh Dear!, Don't Crying Over Catnap we can Find him, pup!" Bobby said "Thank you Bobby!" He said wagging his tail "you're a Good friend" He continued "You said that he's in the Woods...?" Craftycorn said "Yeah" Dogday "Aww, just how you guys Met♡" Bobby said "we didn't Met there he kidnapped me and bring to his House tied up but I escaped and you guys Saw me Hanging on a Cliff than he rescued me...And you Guys scared him off and he got into a Tree house than kickin Throw a Bomb in the Tree House and it on Fire than I rescued him....." Dogday explained "oh" Bobby said "He scratch me when I saw a Drawing of me and him together...it was kinda cute too" He said "Awww" Bobby says "That was a Romantic Love Story Dogday!" Bobby said and Dogday blushes "ugh, can we just Find Catnap now I don't want to hear this lovely Dovey Stuff" Hoppy said "okay :( " Bobby said Sadly "we can get the others?" He said "of course!, it can be a search party Bobby said with a loud voice that is pretty Annoying and Bring everybody in front of The woods. "that's where he went..." crafty said with a shaking voice "Yup" Dogday said "Let's go then before it's getting late" bubba said then they went to the woods to find Catnap...

He was very close in the First place

They didn't know that Catnap is in a Tree
Meowing quietly so no one Hears him.

Dealing with his own problems
"no one Saw me...Good " catnap said with a demonic voice and than he Get out of the Tree and run back to his house to hide from his Friends... "Catnap!, Hello, best friend, my moon!" He yelled "Dogday maybe he's not Here.." Craftycorn said "Yeah...kitty is Smart he's knows the woods In back of his head" hoppy said "Mmm" he hummed "Yeah you're Right let's just turn back around" They turn back around to go out of the Woods
————
"Hiss" Catnap hissed at the Axolotl "please Stop hissing Dumb Cat, please just Help me or something that's Dumb Cats do" She yelled "Excuse me???" catnap Said with his Demonic voice and you can Tell that he's offended by that too "I'm not like that anymore. Azealia!"
He said "Hm, ok fine I'll just go then, and oh your Lil Dog toy is looking for you by the way " She said as she Left his House "Hmmm...wait did she just Say Dog toy???, he's not my Toy!" He yelled angrily
—————————-
We come back to The others
And some of them Went home except Dogday and Kickin "I'm sorry..man I didn't mean to lush out of you I was just jealous of Catnap and you relationships" He said sadly "it's ok, I understand Kickin!" Dogday said wagging his tail happily "I got to go home now bye Dog" Kickin says and he went by home but Dogday stayed there and he went to Catnap's house
"Leave me alone Azealia!" Catnap yelled "it's me Dogday!" He said "oh.." catnap said softly "can you let me in?" Dogday says "Hm, ok..."
Catnap says and he opens the door then...

Dogday tackles him "Ahh......oof" Catnap fell over with Dogday "Get off of me" Catnap says "Why did you leave me alone Catnap!" Dogday says "ugh....I was feeling Weird....I had a Feeling of love that I thought that I cannot Express with Anyone else it was the romantic Feeling...." He explained "oh..." Dogday said Softly "yeah..." He said "I feel hot somewhere else too..."  He said "ohh...down there" Dogday said pointing down there to his lower half "Mmmm yes" He said "oh no..." Dogday says as he starts to blush "You want me to don't you?"
He said "Yessss please" Catnap meows "Ok..."
——————-
Smut time
—————-

"Tell me when You're in pain or something Dogday!" Catnap said "ok, moon..." Dogday said "here we go than" Catnap said quietly begin to thrust into his best friend's lower half
"Mmmm, oh my goodness——Ahhh" Dogday said and he Screamed "Shh, don't be so loud my pup" Catnap said "you don't want anyone to hear us won't you" He said quietly "No...I'm sorry" catnap started to land on Dogday's chest
"so So soft" He said and he began to purr "Ahhh-" Catnap covered his best friend's mouth "Ssh, what did I just Say!?" He said Angrily "be a Good Boy and listen to me!" He said than he Heard Whining "No no, please I'm so sorry don't Whine" He said "Hey Guys are you're in Catnap's bedroom-oh..." He said traumatised what he just saw Kickin comes in to see them fucking "Oh yeah I'm out" He says before he can leave "Wait, Kickin please come back!" He says and Kickin looks at the ground "What?" He said "you want to join Us..?" Dogday said "No. I have a boyfriend" he said he turned around and left them behind "uhh" starting to cover his mouth again "See, what you done??, bad Dog!" catnap says than yet again Dogday begins to whine about being Bad Dog "Ugh...I have temptation to scratch your Face but..." He says "I don't want to hurt you..." He says and he licks Dogday's face then he starts to Make out with him then he starts to Thrust into him again, Catnap can your muffled Moan from Dogday than he finally Cum into him "That's a Good boy" He said Smiling at Dogday and he began to purr on Dogday "What is your Sexuality now..?" Dogday asked him "I don't know yet sunshine"
He replied "I mean I could be Gay..." He said "I fucked a Man" He says "oh yeah..you're right!"
Dogday said wagging his tail happily as Ever did

The End