Chapter three: body double

Jughead: Guilt, innocence. Good, evil. Life, death. As the shadows around Riverdale deepened, the lines that separated these polar opposites blurred and distorted."we are guilty," Cheryl,jubilee  said in Biology class. But what?

"To clarify, we didn't mean we was guilty of killing Jason." Cheryl and I said in unison 
"I loved him more than I do myself." Cheryl said "I love him to the death of me I wish I was the one who was shot." I said putting my hand on my stomach. "But I am guilty of lying about what happened on July 4th." Cheryl and I said in unison. "The autopsy puts his death about July 11th.
When was the last time you saw your brother, and nova when was the last time you saw jason?" sheriffs Keller asked us both " It was July 4th.we don't know what happened the week after that, but..." we said "girls, in your own words, what happened at Sweetwater River?" he asked us to look at each other "the plan was  bananas, even for me." Cheryl said I nodded in agreement 

"Jason wanted to leave Riverdale and never come back.He asked for our  help to stage a tragic accident, so that their  mom and dad wouldn't come after him. Our story would be, we three went for an early morning boat ride, and the boat tipped, and capsized, and Jason drowned." Cheryl said I picked up "in fact we made it to the other side dry as bones." I said "Cheryl and Jason said their goodbye then me and Jason had alone time, me and Cheryl got back in the boat Jason pushed us back in the water we waited until we couldn't see him anymore before pulling off one of our gloves and tipping the boat and then we swim to the rocks." I said "He promised he'd call me as soon as he was in a place where he couldn't be reached or pulled back by our parents." cheryl said "one month, at the most." I said 

"Every day, I waited for him to call, for an email." we said in unison, "You tell anyone about the plan? Any way that you can corroborate it?"the sheriffs asked Cheryl to look at me, "And you have no idea why your brother/boyfriend  wanted to run away, fake his own death? Doesn't that seem cruel?" he asked us " No, he wasn't... Jason wasn't cruel." I snapped "So maybe this is all just a web of lies you're spinning to cover your own tracks." he said "I am pregnant with his child you think I would kill my fiance?" I snapped "I didn't kill Jason either I am his twin!" Cheryl said  "ju you are stressing think of the babies" cheryl said I nodded and breathed. 

"There was a g*n that morning. We heard a g*n on July 4th." I said "maybe whoever killed Jason took a sh*t at him, and missed that morning." Cheryl said "You heard a g*n, and you're just telling us this now?" the deputy asked. "I was upset. My brother was murdered, the father of nova kids was murder!" Cheryl yelled "So upset that you sang and danced at a pep rally yesterday." he asked us both. 

the door slammed open to reveal the blossom me and Cheryl ran to them. "What the hell is going on here?" Clifford blossom snapped "mommy." Cheryl cried into her mother arms. "Don't say another word, Cheryl,nova Get up. Why didn't you call us?" penelope asked. "because their a liar, Penelope." clifford said looking at me and Cheryl with hatred in his eyes.."When we get home, you're telling us everything." penelope said Cheryl nodded and I was released to Fred who came. "come on your dad said someone will get you from pops but I said you can reset at my place until he can come and get you." he said I nodded and we left school "you can sleep in Archie bed I will make lunch ok?" Fred asked "thank you." I whisper I slipped into archie sweatpants and a hoodie, and went to sleep.

while I was asleep I didn't know what will happen at school.

3rd person 

"I think I know something that can help with the Blossom investigation." Archie said entering the office "People are saying Cheryl and nova heard a g*n?" Archie said needing to come clean for the girl's sake nova is already stressed with being a single mother and hiding it from everyone, she has always been afraid of Mr.blossom. "That's what they are claiming, yes." the sheriffs said "I heard it too." Archie said "I was there that morning. I didn't say anything because at first, like everyone, I thought Jason had drowned. But then when the autopsy came out and said he d*ed later..." Archie said the sheriffs looked at him. "What were you doing down at the river so early on July 4th?" he asked Archie. "Um, working on some songs. I, uh... Write songs." Archie said thinking of him and the music teacher, "Did you see who fired the sh*t?" Keller asked the red hair teen boy "No, sir." Archie said quickly "were you alone?" the cop asked "were you alone?" the male asked "No, sir." Archie said "Who were you with?" keller asked.