pre season one

I was three when I met the blossom kids, my brothers and his friends left me and I got turned around falling on my knees and cried. "are you ok?" a boy with red hair asked I hiccup and nodded "you are hurt cheryl go get mom." the boy said I watched the girl nodded and ran to I am guessing her mom "its okay I am Jason my mom will make sure it gets cleaned." he said I nodded as the little girl came back with a women. "oh sweetie lets get you cleaned up ok and then Jason can walk you back to your mom." she said I smiled "thank you Mrs." I said she smiled "now honey what is your name?" the women asked "I am nova or jubilee." I said she smiles "pretty name for a pretty girl alright all done. Jason helped her walk back to her parents and we can held back." their mother said we all four pouted "fine will we all walk back and maybe make a play date." their mom said 

every since that day we have been close cheryl and me grew up sharing everything.. even Jason love I remember when I told Cheryl I liked Jason I was 12 and they were 13 like jughead and them. "shut up you like my brother." she said I nodded and we hugged most people would think Cheryl and Jason was bad people but I saw a side of them no one else's did also I am their parents favorite friend of the twins. my parents were surprised the blossom let their kid have a friend from the southside but we can as a package deal but their were never allowed on the south side. 

"Jason don't leave marks dad will kill you and me." I whined biting my lip from moaning. he sighed "I know baby but god you are sexy in the cheerleading uniform." he groaned i laughed and kissed him when i heard my dad's bike... 'shit' "i gotta go i love you." i said he groans. 

"my baby is starting high school" my mom says over the phone me and jason were stilling dating and being active, but they don't need to know that. "ok i will let you go i love you jubilee." she said i smiled and hung up the phone. 

Jason's  picked me up the next morning and we walked into school holding hands, "i love you ju." he said i smiled and kissed him. a month after our four year anniversary Jason cheated on me with polly. 

"honey why is all your music gone sad?" dad asked i shrugged and left the house walking to the northside i went into the dollar tree for some snacks when i got out jason was waiting. "princess-" he said i looked at him "you don't have the right to call me that!" i yelled i started crying "i love you it was a dare i swear i was going to tell you i love you so fucking much the past few weeks been hell i only use polly believe me." he said pulling me into his chest i cried. "i want to hate you but i love you." i cried.. 

the summer of the first year of high school was coming to a close betty and polly tried to bully me but cheryl and the blossom stopped it. my dad didn't know i was getting bullied thought my older was no help so i stuck with the blossoms. the next school year was worse Polly claims to be pregnant and it was jason which was a lie me and jason were always together like every summer and he was busy with football, but that came the plan he found out something that he wouldn't tell me about so me and cheryl went to his room. 

in june we planned his fake death. "this is to protect us if we fake break up then i can disappear and we can meet again when it is safe for us i don't want you hurt." jason said i nodded tearing up, we went to nana rose "i gave the ring to polly dear she said you forgot to give it to her." nana rose said i looked at jason he was mad. "ok nana thank you." we said and left so jason took spare money and brought me a ring we were in engagement but no one but cheryl knew..

july 3rd 2017 (24 before season one) 

"jason i am ready." i said as we were home alone his parents were out to dinner and cheryl was out.  "are you sure?" he asked. I nodded he walked over to me and kissed me like the world was ending but to us it was we been dating since 6th grade with three weeks of a break, but we were always end game. soon he carried me to his bed laying me down and kissing my neck. "Jason doesn't tease." i whined he smirked "i am taking my time with you baby girl now be good and let me love you." he said i nodded and he pulled off my shirt well his... and his while i slipped off my bra, "fuck you are so good." jason said i moaned feeling him on my breast. he moved down to my underwear and looked at me "god please jason." i moaned out he pulled them down and he licked my clit i gasped. "fuck." I moaned. 

3rd pov

Jason looked at the jones girl with her mouth open he smirked and went back to licking and sucking the girl pretty little bud she moaned out grabbing the red hair boy hair pushing him closer. Jason slipped a finger into his fiance and made the girl gaspe, "you are so tight baby." he teased as he slipped another finger in her as she whined and wiggled on to his finger trying to get more. Once jason thought she was open enough he moved up to grab a condom. "no i want to feel you jason." the girl whined He looked at the love of his wife and nodded slowly sliding in. the girl face twisted in pain but slowly she moaned out in pleasure. "shit move." nova moaned out Jason listened to her and moved slowly loving the feeling. "oh fuck nova." he moaned out before kissing nova and going fast nova could swear he was hitting her organs. "fuck jason." she yelled scratches his back soon the two kissed before coming to the end jason pulled out. "i am gonna go run us a bath." he said nova nodded panting for air. 

"come on princess we got to get out." jason said the girl whined jason laughed and picked up his girl and carried her to his bed before helping her in a hoodie, before sliding on a new set of panties. "alright let's cuddle before we head to pops." jason said to the sleepy girl....

the next morning jason, cheryl and nova drove down to the sweet water river. "you scared jayjay star?" cheryl asked the two "no it is to keep both of you safe." jason said nova nodded and the three set off. the plan was going nicely they made it to the other side where cheryl said goodbye while jason and nova did a little more then talking and kissing but cheryl was the look out no one could know jason was alive.. 

cheryl and nova got back in the boat while jason pushed the two girls out in the water and ran up the hill... the two girls looked where jason once was "let's do this." nova said cheryl nodded as they both pulled off their gloves and dropped them in the water before making the boat tip on purpose.  the girls climb up on the rocks crying about the plan... that when it all started....