Accident

CW FOR DEATH AND VIOLENT DESCRIPTIONS 🚨🚨🚨

Lightbulb's POV:

The walk back to the hotel is silent and somewhat awkward, the guilt of the lies I told them is crashing down on me, but I couldn't just tell them I took some antidepressants. Concerning them was the only thing going through my mind, I felt like it blacked out and after a few minutes, it just felt like I somehow walked back to the hotel with them without accidentally stumbling over them.. As far as I know.

The moment we walked in, they looked back at me, probably noticing me trying to snap out of my trance of overthinking and feeling a little sick for some reason.. "Uh, Lightbulb?" They let go of my hand and looked like they were going to tell me something before being interrupted by their alarm before they could even get a word in. "What the f-" They pulled their phone out of their pocket and groaned

"Dammit.. Look, I have to go to my art class now before anyone leaves because I'm late, but can you just promise me one thing? This is honestly more important than just some art, so that can wait for a moment." They sounded serious, it honestly made me nervous, but I managed to nod in response. They sighed and held out their pinky "..Can you promise to tell me no more lies? I just.. Need a yes and I'll leave the whole thing alone." I didn't want to make a promise like that to them, especially since I knew I couldn't keep it, yet saying no would make them even more concerned.

I latched our pinkies together, nodding once again. "I promise to not tell anymore lies." It hurt knowing that was a lie in itself, but it felt like the only option to not have them be even more concerned for me. They finally relaxed, well, as much as they could from just my word. They leaned in, cupping my cheek and kissing my forehead, smiling at me softly after. "Okay.. Thank you."

"A- You're.. You're welcome." I mumbled out as they slipped their hand off of my face, walking off to their art class. I sighed, glad they'd finally leave the subject alone, but it still caused me guilt, hell, maybe even more than guilt. I wanted to distract myself from this feeling of being shackled to the bottom of the ocean, so I went to go make myself some breakfast.

I took Baxter off of my head and put him down on a counter as I crouched down to a cabinet, looking for some pans. I heard someone come in, but I didn't pay much attention, I was too busy looking for a pan. A few seconds of rummaging later, I finally grabbed a frying pan and placed it on the stove, about to walk to the fridge until I saw someone there already. Trophy again.. I noticed he was looking away from me, probably not over how I told him off. He walked off to the blender, which let me grab some things to make myself some pancakes.

I put the ingredients on the counter next to Baxter, about to grab a bowl to make some batter until I heard the sudden noise of the blender. It made my ears feel like I needed to rip them off. Suddenly, it felt like something snapped in my mind. I wasn't sure if it was because of the pills, guilt, slight paranoia or something else entirely, but I grabbed the pan and hit him with it before I even knew what I was doing.

"AGH-! DUDE, WHAT THE FUCK?!" He shouted as he collapsed. I wanted to help him up and apologize, but my body wouldn't comply. I continued to hit him with the pan as he tried to fight back against me, somehow failing. I pinned him down by putting my foot on his stomach as I continued to bash the pan against his head.

It felt quick, but when I realized he was dead, I gasped, holding back a scream, and dropping the pan in shock. I looked down at myself and saw his blood splattered all over my shirt, I wanted to cry and throw up. I didn't know what to do. Do I tell someone? Did anyone hear? Did anyone see? Should I hide his body? My mind felt crowded with dark thoughts I never thought I'd have after doing something I never thought I'd do. I touched my face, feeling my smile bigger than it was before. I wasn't happy and I didn't know why I kept smiling when I didn't mean it.

I regret even taking those pills from Test Tube, I really had to tell her what happened, but that'd just get me arrested and I don't want that. I'll have to tell her about the other stuff, but none of this. I started sobbing, staring at the corpse in front of me, actually thinking of how, when and where to dispose of him. I felt disgusted with myself for thinking of it, but I didn't know what else to do. I shakily walked over to the entrance of the kitchen, checking if anyone was in the lobby. To my surprise, nobody was there. Convenient. I picked him up under his arms, dragging him outside to make sure his blood wasn't all over the floor even more.

I dropped his body behind the hotel, dropping to my knees after putting him down, mumbling multiple apologies over and over again. I sat there next to him, dry heaving when I really paid attention to his disfigured face. The blood made me feel sick, I sobbed even harder as the gravity of the situation kept crashing down on me over and over again until I got another thought.

Baxter saw.

I started hyperventilating, wondering if he even knew what I did and how bad it was. I stood up, running back inside to clean up my mess and check to see if Baxter was still on the counter.

I bolted into the kitchen and saw Baxter was still on the counter, bringing me so much relief as I picked him up. "H-hey, buddyyy.. Ya dunno what I did, right? I need a little favor!" I couldn't tell what he was thinking, but I hoped he thought I did nothing wrong. "I need you to tell nobody.. Well, however you talk in your little crabby way. What I did wasn't bad at all! Just a little accident, that's all.." I put him back on the counter and looked back at the blood stains on the walk and floor. I sighed and started cleaning the huge mess, shaking the entire time out of fear of someone seeing me.

It wasn't perfect, the floor was stained with his blood still, but it wasn't bad. I stared at the bloody pan and washed it off, the whole thing replaying in my head so clearly it felt like I was there. I put away the pancake ingredients since I lost my appetite because of everything that happened. I looked around the kitchen and everything looked almost normal (aside the stain on the floor), the only thing that was left as possible evidence was his unfinished smoothie. I took it and drank it, not really wanting to put it to waste. I put it in the sink, feeling a little sick from chugging it in just a few seconds.

I put the fruits he used for the drink back in the fridge, finally done with cleaning up some of the evidence. I put Baxter back on my head, walking back to my room, thinking about where I'd hide the body, since people would find him behind the hotel.

☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻☻

I laid on my bed, staring at the ceiling. I didn't even notice the pills finally stopped being in effect, my face still hurt from the amount of smiling I did the whole day. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time. 11:52 PM. I looked over at the bed next to mine, where Test Tube peacefully slept. She is so lucky right now. I slipped out of bed and grabbed my jacket and shoes, putting them on. I walked behind the hotel, dragging Trophy to that weird ominous forest, my head spinning the entire time, hoping nobody was watching.

I looked around, hoping to find some place I could hide him. I heard the bushes rustle, getting an idea. I shoved his body into a bush, the feeling of being watched getting worse. I ran back to the hotel immediately after, trying to get back to bed if Test Tube ever woke up.

I took off my shoes and jacket, groaning in exhaustion, face planting onto the bed and silently sobbing, still unable to get over what I happen. After a couple minutes, I cried myself to sleep.

This feels like it'll probably be the last time I feel relaxed for a while.

(A/N: HOLY SHIT THIS TOOK ONLY A DAY TO WRITE I bet you guys could see that because like this was kinda VERY rushed because I was excited to kill off trophy lmao and to get this out today instead of three more months ANDDD because I don't know how to make characters do stuff!!! BUT UHHHH no art because I lost motivation to draw today anygayssss 1581 words BAZINGA)