The Born Wolf

The pack had been fighting against the latest threat that had come to town when Stiles snapped.
He was sick and tired of his pack being hurt and beaten down because of some stupid asshole who wanted to kill them. The pack was fighting a couple of omega werewolves who just happened to also be Alphas. They all had some serious injuries and were slowly going down one by one until only Stiles was remaining. Derek had refused to let Stiles take part in the battle but seeing his pack, his family all bloody and bruised, he felt hot seeing rage flow through his veins. He gripped his iron bat tightly and surged forward, whacking the wolves relentlessly with suck strength that he didn't know he possessed.

"STAY AWAY FROM MY PACK!"

He roared. The entire pack was shocked. They stared eyes wide at Stiles as the omegas cowered before his feet. When Stiles turned around, they could see why. His eyes were burning a deep blood red instead of the normal whisky brown, fangs instead of teeth and claws instead of normal fingernails.
"Stiles?" Scott said with caution.
Stiles just turned his back on them, and before anyone could do anything, he killed the Alpha omegas, slashing their throats brutally. They stood there shocked at what Stiles had just done. Before they could do or say anything, Stiles just growled at them before taking off into the woods.

Let me no if you want a part 2.
Hope you enjoyed.