part fifteen

"in this world its just us"
- harry styles

its midnight now, it took me hours to collect myself, and then to tell someone, that someone happened to be multiple someones.

Thea, Xander and Amelia I found sitting at a table arguing per usual, so I told them.

they all thought the exact same thing that I did, we need to get into his office.

its Avery's office now, so usually I would have no problem getting in, but I don't wanna tell her about the letter, not yet.

so we have to sneak in.

luckily Xanders a pro, according to Xander.

"can you shut up" Thea whisper shouts to Xander, turns out he is not a pro at sneaking into places.

the four of us are currently trying to subtly get into his office without drawing attention, which is impossible because Xander keeps humming iris by the goo goo dolls.

"I agree with Thea" I say shooting daggers at Xander.

"screw this" Amelia says, and in an instant shes gone, she slipped into the office right under Orens nose.

"I slip in behind her" we leave a stunned Xander and Thea out in the hall to figuren  it out for themselves.

me and Amelia got a lot of practice of sneaking around at boarding school.

"you try this half I'll try the other" Amelia says as she starts checking floorboards, I go to the other side of the room and do the same.

minutes pass, nothing.

right as I am about to give up Amelia says my name, I rush over to her and look at the floorboard she is attempting to pry open, I start helping her but its useless.

"Xan-"  I say but am cut off by him actually appearing, with Thea in tow. so they managed to get past Oren I think to myself, but then I remember the issue and move out of the way so Xander can try and pry it off.

it takes him half a second, "holy man muscles" Amelia says, then she laughs as she says, "Brandon doesnt have those"  I gape at her, because we both know its not true.

Xander hands thea the floorboard before pulling a box out from the empty space in the floor, "for you madam" he says handing me the box, I grin and take it.

"what are you doing?" a voice asks, we all whirl around to face Avery.

well shit.

"um nothing" I say hiding the box behind my back, "liar liar pants on fi-" she cuts off seeing the floorboard still in Thea's hands.

"I can explain" I say, but I really cant, unless I tell her the truth, which I probably should do, I have been keeping way to fucking many secrets, so I tell her.

A/N:

I apolagize for how bad this chap is, Its so rushed, :/ love y'all byeee

fav male singer?