Chapter 4 - Fainting

Nie AnAn was stunned when she saw the girl in the mirror.

Her face was free of all the tattoos and had no makeup on right now. It was purely her natural look.

Her cheeks and forehead were still a bit red and swollen, yet that did not affect her original features.

She didn't have the traditional look with a slightly pointy chin. Her face was more rounded on the bottom. Her eyes were large and black, as though they had been washed over by water. Even though her face was slightly red from the pain, it still gave a completely different vibe from when she has the tattoos.

Her nose was small but straight, and her lips full and puffy.

Nie AnAn hadn't expected the original owner to be that attractive!

She was such a beautiful woman, but she decided to cover it all with those absurd tattoos. Not to mention the thick makeup she wore that didn't harmonize with her features . That was why everybody described the original owner as either very violent or too ugly and scary, so much so that it could stop a baby's crying.

Before Nie AnAn could process the new change in her look, her cellphone rang.

She slid to answer the call. On the other end, it was Cucumber, "Young Miss, Boss Huo had just called. He said Young Master Chen has jumped off a building and said to go and take care of that."

Nie AnAn paused for a second and thought of what he meant by that. She replied, "Okay. I'm done with the tattoo removal. We can head over there right away."

She hung up the phone and walked out to the car parked on the side of the road.

Nie AnAn opened the car door and got inside of it. "Just the two of us?"

"Boss Huo was busy. Besides, when has he ever gone to take care of minor issues like these in person?" said Cucumber.

Nie AnAn was silent. That was true; matters like these were usually taken care of by the original owner.

Many of the mergers and acquisitions done by Huo YanXiao had made many people lose their jobs. Falling from the top of the world to rock bottom overnight, some of these people would come and cause a scene, and others would attempt to commit suicide like Young Master Chen. No matter which scenario it was, it was always the original owner who'd step up and take care of them.

Even if it turned into a physical fight, it wouldn't be a problem for the original owner. She was likely the strongest person in Capital City.

She never cared if someone wanted to cause a scene, and the business conducted by Huo YanXiao was always within legal perimeters. She didn't care about being surrounded by the media either. She could just make the reporters cry.

Someone once caused a scene and threw a rotten egg at her. She chased him down 10 blocks and gave him a good beating. Ever since then, her infamous reputation spread within the entire Capital City.

Of course, there was one person who could bully her, and that was Qin ZiMing and his gang.

They were arriving at the scene where Young Master Chen had leaped off the building, and they could see the police lights from afar.

Nie AnAn had just gotten out of the car when she was swarmed by reporters.

The reporters had recognized Nie AnAn's car, since she had dealt with incidents like these before they became quite familiar with her.

They could recognize Cucumber, who just got out of the car, but who is that pretty sister who also got out of the car with him?

Was was a girl like that doing with Nie AnAn, were they friends? Her cheeks were swollen like she was having an allergic reaction, but it didn't change the fact that she was very pretty. Maybe Nie AnAn liked to bully the pretty sister out of jealousy.