Dashton again (annngggsssttttt)

(tw: HEAVY mentions of blood, gun violence)

Walking home from the store late at night. They knew the crime rate wasnt exactly low where they lived, but that didn't matter to them, or at least it didn't. The area was close to a bar, where a bunch of drunk people would sway along home and do stupid shit, like pissing on the side of the street, doing drugs, or fire their guns in every random direction...

-BANG-

Sonme drunk bastard shot a bullet straight through shellington’s stomach.

"AGH!!"

Dashi watched in horror as her partner leaned against a building in an alleyway, and sank to the floor. She saw Shellington clutching his lower stomach, with a little blood starting to drip from their nose.

Dashi panicked worse than she ever had in her life,
"Stay with me Shellington, don't go... Shit i can't call an ambulence!!"

Shellington sighed and caressed her cheek with their bloody hand.
"Dash..." he said in a raspy, tired voice.

Dashi knew what he was trying to say, and she wasnt going to have it.
"Shellington, DONT FUCKING LEAVE ME!" she yelled sternly. She wasnt going to lose them, "Dont give up Shel!!"

"Dashi..." he said again

"fuck... No... SHELLINGTON" Dashi began to sob her eyes out.

"Dashi... I'll always be with you" Shellington weakly smiled, as their hand fell from Dashi's face, leaving a blood stain. He shakily wiped the tears away.

Dashi wasn't going to let this happen.
"no no no no no no no, Ku’uipo, NO."
Denial shrouded her.

"I promise... Bràmair, i love you. You can do this. You're strong, i know you Dashi..." Shellington said, as his smile began to droop, and their head began to lifelessly tilt down, "so do me a favour..." blood began to trickle from their mouth

"Carry on living a great life, bràmair..."

Dashi watched as her beloved partner stopped breathing. Both hands drooped to the concrete, which had some blood drops splattered around it. Shellington was gone. The tears began flowing again,

"NOO!!" she screamed again and again, not accepting the fact that her beloved Ku’uipo was dead... She held onto his body, sobbing worse than she ever had in her life.

...

Dashi woke up to her holding her tear soaked pillow again. Shellington, still gone. She wiped the tears from her eyes and just lay there, letting the memory of losing the one she loved consume her. It was just her now, and 3 years later, she was still having the same dream every night. She got her aching body out of bed.

"time to move on..." she told herself as she looked at her dead-like reflection in her vanity, looking at where her Ku’uipo's hand once was.