Face off

Surrounded by so many people, with tears in her eyes, she was standing in the same house which she had left years ago.
That girl was standing like a criminal in that house, like an intruder who was just about to be sentenced.

Suddenly the sound of footsteps attracted everyone's attention. The buttocks of the men who were standing started to bend.That girl was surprised, she turned her eyes and for a few moments it seemed as if she remained numb.

Three men walked towards her with great arrogance. One of them wore Dhoti, just like he used to wear earlier. The girl's eyes filled with tears, he was the one who always gave her a father's love in her life.

The other was a boy with much anger in his eyes, but his facial features made the girl clear that who it might be And finally, the person walking between them, who held both the heart and breath of that girl. She smiled, finally, the one for whome she was waiting had finally arrived. Now she won't have to be with these ropes anymore, she thought.

The men walked past by her and sat on the big sofa in the living room of that house.

The man in the dhoti asked his mens to begin and that's when the trio was informed that she the one who was standing in the Pink Salwar and open hairs was trying to enter the house and hence she was caught.

Man: Anirudh Babu, ye ladki Krishna Nagar se hai.

Anirudh's eyes turned from the man and got layed on the girl.

Anirudh: Kisne bheja hai tumhe?

The girl shaked her head in a negative way.

Som: Dekho ab sach chhupane se koi fayda nahi, sach sach bato ki kis maksad se aaiee ho?

"M..mujhe...mujhe Barrister Babu se milna tha", her sweet voice echoed the entire hall.

Trilochan: ek Krishna Nagar vasi ko, ek Tulsipur vasi se milna tha?

Som: Milna tha ya Chandrchoor tak humare gav ki jankari pohochani thi.

The girl noded her head negatively.

Girl: ye ap kya keh rahe hai mai toh...

Trilochan: kya? koi bahana nahi mil raha hai?

The girl looked down.

Girl: Apse Milne keliye ab mujhe Bahana ka sahar Lena hoga kaka Sasur ji?

All became shocked, the trio got up, They were stunned by what the girl said. She was the only one who called Trilochan Roy Choudhury by that name, was this really she?

Was this really the one for whom  they were craving from past 8 years and yet they never wanted her to come back.

To confirm so, Trilochan started walking towards her slowly slowly, his eyes had formed a bit of moisture, his lips had formed a smile of hope, "Kaka Sasur ji", that's what he was missing being called from past 8 years.

He stood in front of her with a gentle distance and removed the black scarf that was hiding her face till now.

She looked up.

Trilochan:(stammering) k..kon h..ho tum?

The girl smiled, her eyes had tears.

Girl: k..kaka Sasur ji! Apne apni Bondita ko nahi pehechana?

Trilochan smiled and Anirudh and Som went double shocked.

Trilochan kept his hand on her head.

Trilochan: bahu!!

Bondita's eyes started flowing yet she was smiling. She bent down and touched Trilochan's feets.

Bondita: ap kaise hai kaka Sasur ji?