Chapter 1

I don't know why I keep writing henituse in a bad way... but... I hope it's sad enough for you.. (ᗒᗩᗕ)

Notes:
Enjoy the sadness!

___________

How did this happen?

..

"It's okay, right cale?"

Just..what are they saying..?

"Please allow my son to stay. You can take the money and all the gold, but I just want my son back!"

....

"We would be very grateful to you. Please accept!"

Cale felt suffocated.

cale was on a simple visit to the Henituse family, after Kim Rok Soo wanted to see them one last time before returning to his world..

So tell cale to stay with them.

Since he became part of his family as well..

So they ate lunch and talked about random topics before moving to a room to sit and continue the conversation.

but now..

Their eyes were sparkling, they were asking him to allow their real son to return to live in this world.

..Is this what they wanted to talk about?

Cale didn't know what his expression was and turned to the owner of the real body

Kim Rok Soo...or the real cale Henituse.

But the strange thing is...

The man was also looking at him with a hesitant look.

"...You don't have to do that, Cale."

Don't have to do?

but..

Your eyes tell me that you regret living in that world when you see your family.

When you came to check on them before returning, you saw how frank they became in showing their love for you.

When I was able to accept them as family and make them overcome their fear of approaching this body.

They started laughing and talking to me like a real family.

That's what made you want to stay.?

After you saw the results of my actions ?? .

Yaa...Kim Rok Soo

Your eyes look as if they want me to abandon this world and return to my previous world.

Cale opened his mouth and asked a question.

He already knew the answer, but he just wanted to ask.

“Rok soo…” Cale felt that his voice was a little muffled, “Does one of us have to go back, can’t we both stay here?”