🍒005; One of The Good Guys

†☯☯⁠†☯⁠†☯☯⁠†

Stiles Stilinski and Skylar Hale walked through the high school at night, Stiles holding onto Skylar's hand as the rushed through the halls, both brunettes going into the Chemistry classroom.

"Barrow was hiding in the chemistry closet at the school, someone left him a coded message to kill Kira..." Raphael's voice echoed through the classroom, sounding muffled.

Just as Stiles was looking at the codes that was written on the board.

Skylar frowns her brows in confusion. "Why are we here looking back at the same coded message from earlier?"

Stiles stares at Skylar completely horrified, confusingly the girl.

Skylar lightly shook her head in confusion. "...what?"

"L-look carefully at the handwriting, tell me–––who does it remind you of?" Stiles stammers out.

Skylar carefully looks at the message, her eyes scanning the hand writing, then looking at Stiles with a serious expression.

"No." Skylar simply says.

"What- but–––the writing-."

Skylar shook her head, confusion clear in her eyes. "Why would you write a message to kill Kira?"

Stiles held the keys that was covered with chemicals, him staring at it for a while.

                     †☯☯⁠†☯⁠†☯☯⁠†

Inside the Martin's residence, in Maia's bedroom, the girl was seen standing in front of her mirror, her seeing herself as a normal being, happily smiles.

A small little moon that was printed on the Martin's shoulder was seen glowing, her feeling a little tingle electrified through her body, caused her to let out an uncontrollable giggle.

The Martin then placed a hand over her mouth, her green eyes widening in shock.

"Did i just giggle?" Maia whispers to herself.

Maia then saw something moving in the corner, which caused her to become alert, thinking someone has come to attack her.

Maia slowly walks towards the corner, her curiously looking into the dark, her then jumping on whoever it was, knocking the person off their feet.

Maia then caught a clear look at who it was, and sighs out in frustration but seemed happy.

"Derek..." Maia whispers in surprise.

"Hello to you, too." Derek amusingly smirks.

Maia then quickly got up from him, her smiling at him.

Maia's facial expression then dropped, turning into a confused one, as she saw Derek just standing, staring at her.

"...what?" Maia asks with a confused smile.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Derek asks.

Maia was even more confused. "Tell you, what?"

"About–––what's been going on with you?" Derek questions.

"I didn't know where you were, and Malachai took me to Peter for him to try and help me and i guess–––it worked, since i'm back to normal, i didn't even want to be there, but i trust Malachai's word and-." Maia was saying.

"W-wait–––you were alone with my uncle Peter?" Derek seemed like he was freaking out.

Maia laughs lightly, giving him a smile. "Unless–––you have another uncle."