🍒011; Fearsome

†☯☯†☯†☯☯†

Days later, at the McCall's household, Scott McCall was seen coming inside the house, where he saw Jackson as a Kanima, with his tail wrapped around his mother's neck.

Scott then saw Gerard walking out from behind the Kanima, him walking outside, Scott reluctantly following after the man.

"What do you want?" Scott asks irritated.

"I want to talk, you haven't been answering your phone." Gerard feigned kindness.

"Let her go, then we can talk about whatever you want." Scott says annoyed.

"What i've always wanted, Scott, Derek and his pack." Gerard answers.

"You have them all in hiding, how am i supposed to know where they are?" Scott asks with a scoff.

"I think with the proper motivation, you could draw them out, and if you haven't noticed, i have a fairly impressive means by which i can motivate people, why do you think i'm able to control him?" Gerard smirks.

"Oh, you know the myth, Scott, the Kanima is a weapon of vengeance." Gerard smirks.

"But, obviously, you knew that, since a certain a red haired friend of yours, who has been going through the same experience, well, tougher experience, but, still the same, like you." Gerard hints.

"Her visions, drawings, has been such a great help to me." Gerard states.

"And you are going to help me as well as her." Gerard says determined.

"Maia doesn't like either of you, why would she help me help you?" Scott then asks confusingly.

"Because, i know how persuasive you can be, when it comes to Allison, i mean, it's all about her, isn't it?" Gerard smirks.

                     †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

Out in the woods, at night, Skylar Hale was seen sitting up on a hill, the first quarter of the moon glowing from behind the dark clouds, the moonlight glowing onto her face, highlighting her dark brown hair.

A huge black leather coat was seen covering the brunette's body, one of her leg dangling from the surface, the other up her chest.

Skylar then saw an upsetting Maia Martin standing about three feet away from her, which made her stare at her in wonder.

"What's up with you?" Skylar confusingly asks.

Maia then sighed out, a saddened pout being placed onto her lips.

Skylar then sighs out, opening her black leather coat as an invitation.

"Come on." Skylar softly says.

Maia took slow steps towards the brunette, and as she reached close to her Skylar grabbed onto her hand, pulling her to her.

"Get in here." Skylar practically demanded.

Maia sat in between Skylar's legs, Skylar placing the coat around Maia, to cover them both.

                     †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

At the Hale house, an unhappy Derek Hale was seen sitting on a couch, him glaring at his uncle, who was sitting comfortably on the stairs.

"There's a myth that you can call a Werewolf by simply calling out its Christian name." Peter says, ignoring the hateful glares.

Derek rolled his eyes, scoffing at him. "It's just a myth."

"Sometimes myths and legends bear a hint of truth, our name is a symbol of who we are, the Kanima has no identity, that's why it doesn't seek a pack." Peter states.