Pilot

Disclaimer: I don't own Hazbin Hotel

In dim street demons are seen walking but one demon is walking wearing a large cloak covering their body with a hood covering their face the demon walks forward until a group of large demons stop in front of him a Demon Thug said "Well, well, well" He smirks "What the fuck do we have here boys".

The Demons chuckle at the cloaked demon who didn't move "Tell you what give us all you have and we'll try not to kill you" But the cloaked Demon didn't respond making the Demon Thug growl "Didn't you fucking hear me" He leans in "I said give us all--" He was punched into a wall surprising the other Demons.

Getting up the Demon Thug growls "Now you gonna fucking get it" He points "Kill that piece of shit" Suddenly the Demon Thug and his men couldn't move "What's happening" Demons nearby watch the Demon Thug, and his men are lifted "What the fuck" The cloaked Demon pulls out a scroll that opens in the air for them to see their names on it.

The cloaked Demon pulls out a scythe he jumps hovering in the air "Let us go you fucking asshole" But the cloaked Demon slash killing the Demon Thug as other demons below watch him kill all the demons in his range before landing on the street making it crack then blood drips down like rain all over him with guts and pieces of demons fell around him.

The blood lands on the cloaked making it glow red then the cloaked Demon raise his head and opens his eyes reveal glowing red eyes the cloaked Demon look to the others seeing them raising his hand opening to show souls of the demons he had killed being tortured until he close making them disappear causing all demons to get scared and run away.

Meanwhile the cloaked Demon turns putting his scythe away and walk down the street a Female Demon stares in shocked she said "Death" She points at the cloaked Demon "He is Death" The cloaked Demon name Death walks forward his eyes glowing hearing the screams and fear from other demons in his presence.

Two years later

Buildings are seen as a human fell from the sky "At the end of the rainbow there's happiness" A rainbow goes pass into the sky to shine "And to find it how often I've tried" Different demons are seeing fighting one another while Charlie Morningstar covers her face a shadow demon looks at her "But my life is a race just a wild goose chase".

Lucifer Morningstar looks at Charlie who begs him "And my dreams have all been denied" The shadow demon joins Lucifer who points making Charlie turns "Why have I always been a failure" Angels with spears fly around Hell pointing their spears at it with the pentagram in the middle "What can the reason be" Lucifer appears glaring down a Charlie who frowns.

Tendrils cover the entire covers them "I wonder if the world's to blame" Earth spins around "I wonder if it could be me" Different types of eyes open to stare at it "I'm always chasing rainbows" Angels wearing mask covered in blood smile down at the fallen demons in front of them is an Angel name Lute face appears smiling "Watching clouds drifting by".

Hell is seen on a wall 'Fuck you heaven' a few billboards are seen with 'Punishment' a tower shining a light 'Your days are numbered' dead demons are seen "My schemes are just like all my dreams" Charlie walks out to a balcony "Ending in the sky" She stops leaning over the railing before sending a fire into the sky bursting into fireworks "Some fellows look and find the sunshine".

Seeing it a couple of demons open their windows seeing it's cleared another demon crawls looking around while an Overlord name Camilla walks over to the curtains "I always look and find the rain" She opens it revealing the fireworks Camilla narrows her eyes with another Overlord name Zestial who is drinking tea, in the shadows an Overlord name Zeezi turns and Lucifer sitting on a chair.