Fruit Roll Up.

Angel 22

Angel 22

Jayvon 25

Jayvon 25

____________________________________________

( ANGEL'S POV )

I was at my boyfriends house while he was downstairs grabbing snacks for a movie night.

I was laying down on his bed looking through a few movies on Netflix.

I heard Jayvon come in the room with the snacks.

I watched as he came in and locked the door slowly walking in.

He sat the snacks down in a tray and laid next to me.

I clicked a movie and started eating.

I spotted fruit roll ups in the tray and an idea popped in my head.

I turned the LED lights on red then got off the bed and on the floor getting a rubber band to tie my hair.

Jayvon looked down at me and looking up at the TV and asked me.

"Bae.. What are you doing ? .

I grabbed Jayvon through his pants before unzipping his pants fully and pulling it out.

I watched it hit his stomach leaking with pre cum as I grabbed him tighter moving my hands on him up and down at a steady pace.

I slowly licked his white strip before fully putting him in my mouth.

I watched as his face changed every time I took him deeper and deeper in my mouth.

I stopped and grabbed a roll up and whip cream and wrapping it around him.

I finished then added chocolate syrup then sucked it and licked it off feeling it dissolve in my mouth.

I heard his groans as I sped my pace up licking the sweet roll up off him.

I felt a hot seed slide down my throat as I swallowed it with the roll up going down my throat.

Side Message:

Follow nd Vote 🫶🏽