Dance.

Zariyah 18

Zariyah 18

Nazir 20

____________________________________________

I woke up to yelling and laughter by my boyfriend Nzir who was once again on the game.

I got up and brushed my teeth wash my face (and extensions) then went downstairs to cook breakfast.

While I was cooking I felt 2 hands grip around my waist and I turned to see Nazir I was gonna ask him why he was here when he started sucking and kissing my neck leaving visible marks.

"Bae I'm cooking rn" I said kinda annoyed

"I know but you just so sexy baby" while he snuggled his face into my neck.

I eventually finished and plated the food and gave it to Nazir.

He took the plate of food and began eating, I walked past him to go upstairs then he pulled me back by the waist

"Babe what are you doing ?" He said nothing in response until he finished eating.

"I'm bored " he said as he lazy walked to the sink to dump the plate and fork away while dragging me upstairs with him.

He sat on the chair and stood me infront of him.

"Mama I want a dance from you " while he rubbed my thighs up and down.

I was about to say something when he harshly turnt me around and bent me over infront of him.

" Dance for me baby" he patted his lap.

I sat on his lap and started grinding my hips on him back and fourth.

I heard him groan in my ear so I started going faster.

I started bouncing up and down earning harsh moans and groans from him.

I hovered over his lap twerking on his dick.

I felt him grab me helping me grind on him slowly.

I moaned at the feeling of his brick poking me from underneath.

Side Message :

This is straight ass 😭

Follow nd Vote 🫶🏽