Nellie

Nicks pov-

Nellie has been quite off since last Sunday and today is  Saturday, I went over to her, she was laying down in her little bed, "hey Nellie girl, how are ya huh? " I sat down next to her since she never really reacted,

"Mum! " I shout from the living room, she walked through "yes what's up dear need anything? " she looked down at Nellie, the same way I was looking at her, "Nellie's been a bit off since Sunday,could you take her to the vets to see what's wrong?
" she nodded and went to make a phone call.

I took out my phone to text Charlie

Charlie❤

Nick:hey char wanna come to the vets with me, mum and Nell?

Charlie❤:yeah sure! Is she okay????

Nick:idk she's been a bit off since Sunday, so we r gonna take her to the vets just in case!!!!

Charlie ❤:okiii could you pick me up when yous are going?

Nick:yup sure! Love yaaaa xx

Charlie❤:love ya tooooooo xx

I looked back at mum as she walked into the living room, "they can take us anytime that suits us, so when would you like us to go Nicky? " she smiled at me

"Could we go in five minutes, also is it okay if Charlie came with us? He's also concerned for Nell hah" she just chuckled "of course he can! I've not seen him in ages!!"

We get in the car and head to Charlie's, when we arrive I knock on the door and Charlie answers "hi... "   "hi... "

He comes out and climbs in the back with me and Nellie, (Nells in the middle of course!)

We get out the car at the vet and walk in, Charlie could see I was nervous so tooke my free hand(the other hoping Nellie's lead) and gently squeezes it!

"Nelson? " the lady shouts out, we get up and head inside,

"Hello my name is Mrs.spelson but you can just call me anne, this is Nellie I see! " she bent down to Nellie and started petting her"hello Nellie! Are you not feeling well? Oh baby! "I smiled , Anne seemed nice! I think I can trust her...