2.

"It's a fake. He has no followers," Yulia shook her head.

"Ooh, it's a table!" Evan joked. Gabby rolled her eyes as she glared at him. Fawn couldn't help but let out a giggle.

"We're all tagged," Gabby stated the obvious.

"Ryan!" Fawn looked up from her phone as he shot her a text.

Ry<3: Good God it's packed out there. Took me five minutes for a damn parking spot

Evan rolled his eyes. "Evan. Can you try and seem like you're not a dick?" Fawn snapped.

"I'm nice to him!" Evan responded, "Ryan's fine... He just..."

"He's harmless, like an NPC," Scuba butted in. Jess shrugged at Fawn.

"My boyfriend is not an NPC!" Fawn rolled her eyes.

"But, he messes with the group dynamic!" Evan argued.

"Just be nicer. For Fawn," Gabby practically begged.

"Fine. Fawn, you're lucky I love you," Evan sighed as he leaned back. "I have nothing to talk about with the guy. He's kind of boring."

"Well, maybe if you made a bit of an effort," Yulia suggested.

"I mean, hes a good guy. Come on, be happy for our girl!" Jess bumped shoulders with her friend.

"Good guy," Scuba repeated. Fawn just giggled.

"Well, he hasn't ghosted Fawn yet like Bobby did me," Jess pointed out. Fawn laughed out loud at this.

"He's front runner. And he's not ugly and he doesn't give off bad vibes," Fawn added. Jess let out a snort at this.

"NPC," Scuba coughed, "Looks like a robot, talks like a robot." Ryan eventually pushed through the glass front door.

"What's up?" Ryan smiled at the group.

"Took you long enough!" Fawn laughed. He pressed a kiss to her lips before sliding in next to Evan and Gabby.

"How you doing? It's good to see you!" He greeted the group as Gabby pulled him in for a hug.

"I forgot to ask, how's that paper going?" Fawn asked, an obvious dig at Evan for not doing his own assignments, like, ever.

"It's barely going," Ryan sighed.

"And you already got another?" Fawn hid behind her water.

"Yeah, dick, curse you and your highschoolerness! Just wait, freshman year college fucking sucks! Don't expect help when you get here!" Ryan joked.

"That's crazy, Bro," Evan didn't make eye contact, scrolling through his phone. Fawn, again, rolled her eyes.

"Oh, 'scuse me! We're ready to order!" Gabby called the waitress, who was waiting for another table.

"This ain't Rightmart, honey. You actually have to wait your turn here," the waitress sassed, then walked away. Gabby sunk into Evan and Fawn sunk into her seat.

"Ooh, she told you," Scuba laughed, "someone's in trouble!"

"She told us. It was all of us," Gabby rolled her eyes.

"Uh, so, what are you guys doing for the Pats-Steelers game?" Ryan questioned. Fawn knew where this was going, as they already had 50-yard-line tickets.

"Probably watching at my place," Scuba shrugged.

"Sounds fun," Ryan pulled a stack of tickets from his pocket, "You can totally do that, or join Fawn, Scott and I on the 50 yard line."

"Wait, bro, are you serious?" Evan immediately sat up.

"Oh my God!" Gabby gawked.

"That's what's up, Fawn, brownie points!" Evan pointed to his friend. He may be a jock, but he makes some wicked brownies.

"Ry, how?" Fawn grinned.

"I got hookups," he shrugged.

"I like this guy. I think I really like this guy!" Scuba chuckled. The group laughed and gawked at the tickets, but something out the window caught Fawn's eye.

A man, maybe 6'0. It took Fawn a second to recognize him as the Sheriff, just staring. But, by the time Fawn realized, he was gone.

"Alright, are you shits ready to order?" The same waitress returned seconds later, pulling out a pin and a pad.

"I want a Vanilla Frappe," Gabby ordered first.

"You want Jimmies?" the waitress— Lizzie, as her name tag read— asked.

"Extra Jimmies," Gabby nodded.

"Garlic knots for the table," Evan ordered.

"This isn't Papa Gino's, kids," Lizzie snapped. Ryan noticed Fawn seemed confused and kind of out of it. He grabbed her hand under the table, pulling her back to this plane of reality.

~°•~°•

"Babe! Fawn, look at this," Scott and Fawn sat in the living room, watching some dumb movie when Ryan ran in, with his phone.

"Hm?" Fawn kicked the blanket off her body and stood up.

"Lizzie Kaplan, a waitress at a local diner, Capotain, was brutally murdered after closing last night. The lower half of her dismembered body was placed on the Right Mart sign, right here in Plymouth, Massachusetts. Mysteriously, police say the security cameras weren't working at the time of the murder. The lower half of her body was removed from the sign earlier this morning, the upper half was later found in a dumpster behind the diner when detectives investigated the restaurant. There are no leads," Ryan read off his phone.

This made Fawn go pale. Not only was Lizzie their waitress only a night ago, but she was one of the people Evan captured in his horrible Right Mart video he idiotically posted on YouTube.