47

Wren Ridley

Landon had been acting strange ever since the day he saw his father at the tournament a few days ago. I couldn't really blame him for that, but I would have been lying if I said that his actions weren't perplexing.

Sometimes I would catch him just staring at me with this strange look that was half affectionate and half panicked. He was acting almost shy around me at times, turning away from me when he caught me looking at him, seeming to be embarrassed or bashful with my eyes on him.

Of course, I tried to distract him with other things, namely my body. I was trying to get him to try new things in bed like holding my wrists down or putting his hands on my neck. He did those things, nervously, but still did them when I asked, mostly.

"I'm not doing that," Landon said, stopping in the middle of fucking me and looking at me like I had two heads.

"Why not?"

"Wren, I'm not... smacking you," he said. His face was so red, but I couldn't tell if it was from embarrassment or from what we were doing.

"I like it," I assured him, pulling my knees up and wrapping my legs around him to urge him to keep going.

He let out a huff and continued.

"Of course, you do," he muttered, his breath picking up.

I dug my nails into his back as each thrust brought me closer and closer to the edge. Landon reached between us and started stroking me, which meant that he was getting close and wanted to get me there too.

Landon brought his mouth down to my chest, kissing and sucking on my skin and over to my nipple. I was blissed out, and a few moments later, my eyes fluttered as I finished. Landon groaned as he pounded into me and finished himself a few moments later. He stayed on top of me, looking down at me with a soft expression before bringing his hand to my cheek and kissing me tenderly on the lips.

Landon rolled over to lie beside me.

"It's gonna suck when our roommates come back," he said after a few moments.

It was only a matter of days until everyone would be coming back to school, and our days of privacy were over.

"Why, because we won't be able to have sex every day?" I asked, teasing him in hopes of making him blush like he always did.

Landon rolled his eyes and lightly kicked my ankle.

"No, because it will be hard for us to ever be alone," he said.

"We'll find time," I assured him, turning onto my side and resting my hand on his bare chest.

I tapped patterns onto his chest, just enjoying being close to him, enjoying his touch.

"I talked to Livi," Landon muttered after a moment, his arm thrown over his face. "I told her what happened at the competition and how we have to be even more careful now when we talk."

"Yeah? What did she say?"

"She was upset," Landon said. "I had to convince her not to confront him. It'll only make it worse."