1: Scar

ONLY READ IF YOU'RE ON WATTPAD! IF YOU'RE ANYWHERE ELSE, THIS BOOK HAS BEEN STOLEN FROM THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR, EMBERDRAGON34. IF YOU'RE ON TEENFIC, LEAVE THE WEBSITE ENTIRELY.

I made 1 piece of fanart and then suddenly I had a whole book plan in my hands and decided to write it.

This will basically be Broken Thrones (one of my old books) combined with Top Gun. Don't ask.

There will be several darker concepts and moments within this book, and TWs will be given on individual chapters, but nothing too explicit or of a sexual nature. There will be little to no (intentional) shipping of characters, and absolutely no shipping of the content creators.

If any of the MCYTers featured in this book with for it to be taken down, I will.

Anyway, now that incredibly long book introduction is done, let's begin!

'"This is Officer Cub, unit 4, in the VX-5 fighter plane CF_135."' I mimic the voice of the Hawk leader perfectly in time with my favourite film. '"We are under attack." Aaand... 3, 2, 1...' The building ahead explodes on cue and I watch Cub lead his fellow fighters to safety, then the main character's as he passes 2 enemy jets by rolling onto its side and-

'Are you still watching your frickin' Hot-guy films?' My roommate and almost-brother Bdubs interrupts as he enters. I pause the film.

'It's HAWKEYE! You interrupted the battle! Officer Cub was about to save another Hawk's life. Look, he's...' I point him out, but Bdubs switches the channel. 'Hey! Bdubs!' 

'You're never gonna be a Hawk, Scar. If they were going to let you in you think they'd do it before attempt 153.'

'But I know everything about them, and flying, and all their names... I'm going to get in, and I'll meet the ACTUAL Officer Cub because every character in the film is-'

'Based off of an actual Hawk... Yeah, I know... He's probably not even there anymore.'

'He's the best flier in the Hawks! Why would they get rid of him? Look at how well he flies in Hawkeye 3!'

'Which you shouldn't even have. You know the Watchers banned it.'

'But it's the best one!'

'If they catch you...'

'The Watchers won't catch me... They don't care about stuff like this...'

'They got Zedaph for owning a sheep.'

'Sheep are more noticeable. Besides, to get rid of the film, they'll have to give me the better screen model. So I benefit anyway.' I sit next to Bdubs.

'Even if you're put in prison?'

I scowl, not replying and focusing instead on the news Bdubs has switched to.

'...resistance operation based under an explosives shop in D16.'

'Is that your one?'

'No, 'Boomers' is legal, Tango's All-creating.'

'Really?' I glance over. Apparently, the All-Creating Watchers make the Hawk planes. If Bdubs is working with one then maybe... I open my personal holo-screen, then my long list of requests to join the Hawks, starting attempt 154. 'Can he give me a reference?'

'Scar, you won't become a Hawk!'

'Dear Hawk Leader Elex.' I ignore him. 'I know everything about aviation, particularly flying planes, and have dreamed my whole life of joining the Hawks. If you accept my request, you will gain a confident, talented Hawk with a com... Bdubs, how do you spell comprehensive?'