sweet lustful aura

Reaching the age of twenty one years old in 2012 Aurora wanted to get back into the dating game in finding 'The One' just like how her mother found her father, but the sad thing with her was that her dates ended up with how she first started out dating back in middle school when she was thirteen years old with them ditching her on the third date. By the time she was twenty four she had dated thirty guys and her close friends comforted her on her last date, they where in her mansion.

"I don't understand, we where having such a great time? We had a date at the movies, Thomas went to go get popcorn...and he didn't come back." Aurora started crying with her hands covering her face

"I had to watch the whole movie by myself, I had to get security in escorting me out of the theater from my fans after the movie." Aurora kept crying why her vintage friend Vanessa who was sitting next to her patted her shoulder

"I even introduced you to Thomas, he seemed like the perfect match for you?"

"That's what I thought on our second date, I really started thinking of a type of future with him." Aurora stood up and sulked 

"This has been happening to all my dates since middle and high school, I just don't know what to do?" Aurora still didn't know about Alastor was the one that was kidnapping and eating Aurora's dates, he was tempted in eating some of the male cast that she was in when she did phantom of the opera. But he knew he couldn't in not wanting to ruin Aurora's career, though he did enjoy eating her dates in making sure that she stayed a virgin for a good while. The second Aurora turned twenty years old Alastor was a little on his toes with dealing with possible suitors as her burlesque career sky rocketed with Vox he was able to do a little cyber stalking and couldn't do what Alastor could and that was dealing with obsessed humans online, though in 2014 at the age of twenty three Aurora had decided to start her own vintage inspired lingerie line with her modeling her product and several of them during her shows. Which only increased her fame both to the world and online she was also the start of inspiration in slowly bringing back the vintage look with both clothing and makeup, even when she would star in movies she had a unique look that was different from other actresses and even other burlesque performers which was what made her world famous just like her grandmother. By the time she was twenty four years old she had earned her name on the Hollywood walk of fame only gave her more love letters and marriage proposals from foreign royalty and a couple of kidnappings during her modeling shops, recent arrivals from hell kept up to date with the sinners that where big fans of 'Gena Von Sweet' the sinners that had met 'Gena' in person had mention about her sweet fruit like scent and during her shows how she would have a sweet smell lustful aroma just like how Julia Rose Lee would give off during her time. Though it was bad and word reached to several native lust demons who where curious and wanted to see for themselves just like how Julia Rose Lee was targeted during her early and mid twenties...

After an hour of crying and being around her friend she wanted to be left alone in which her friends left her home so that she could have some peace and some time to herself after another heart break, she didn't want to stay trapped inside her house so she walked around the backyard for some fresh air and having a little snack with a couple of rare black diamond apples she had growing in her fruit garden and a dragon fruit. The type of trees that it grew on was a gift to her late grandmother for a foreign prince, she was happy she was able to eat them since they where her favorite type of fruit. Aurora was luck that her grandmother was gifted a lot of rare fruit and berry plants up until she died, she didn't have to go grocery shopping that much which helped with the food cost.

"I wonder if it's me? Maybe it's the universe saying I'm not meant to have a partner?" Aurora sulked as she sat herself down on a bench that fit the vintage theme of her home, just as she took her last bit of her black diamond apple. However the second she stood up and still had an upset look on her face Aurora was tackled to the ground and she went from upset to fear and worry seeing who was on top of her and holding her down, the person responsible wasn't a human but a demon she recognized because of how her grandmother described them and from her encountered when she was a senior in high school.

"Oh fuck, your another incubus." Aurora said that seeing that it was indeed a muscular incubus who snickered down at her

"You know what I am, how sweet...not so happy I'm not the first to do this." Aurora freaked out when the demon licked her neck and he seemed very satisfied with his actions 

"It's true, not only do you smell fruity sweet. But you taste like it also." Aurora screaming in fear when he felt his hands under her clothes around her waist and on her bare thigh, just when she closed her eyes in fear she felt him suddenly stop and released her.

"Huh?" Aurora was now confused seeing that the demon that was on her had suddenly disappeared, she didn't wait and she quickly ran back to her house in not wanting to stick around for the demon to come back. What had happened was Alastor had taken full control of the human host he had and used his demonic powers in pulled the incubus off of Aurora and he ended up killing the lust demon, though it gave him the opportunity in taking the asmodean crystal that the incubus had wearing it as a ring. Still in control of his human host he activated the portal which created a portal to hell and Alastor coming out of it that immanently disconnected him from the human that he had made a soul deal with, Alastor had taken the ring from the human hands and his grin widened now that he had full access to the human realm and not using a human host body anymore.

In calming herself down and getting the feeling off of her skin she decided to take a hot soak in her bathroom with a lot of bubbles and some alcohol that she made before with a lot of blueberries, ginger and burden. Aurora can drink alcohol but it had to contain a lot of natural fruit in it, while she drank half of her glass and setting it down she sank in the tub a little to where her head was surrounded by bubbles. Aurora couldn't help but thinking back to her first encounter back when she was a senior during prom she was nominated for queen and not surprise she won alongside with her was the prom king who was one of her future ex's, she had encountered the incubus after she had gotten to her car which she inherited from her grandmother that was an a beautiful red volvo p1800. Of course Aurora was wearing one of her grandmothers favorite and most famous dress to her prom, many people knew that dress and a lot of people say that Aurora was still the beautiful spitting image of her famous grandmother but with white hair. She was almost abducted by the incubus after he jumped her from behind the moment she opened the driver's door and covering her mouth in muffling her screams, just before things got worse to Aurora to her confusion she felt the demon releasing her like someone pulled him off her. Though when she turned around she was confused seeing that the incubus was no where in sight, but in fear of him returning she high tailed it out of the parking lot in her car.

Aurora had stopped remembering that event when she resurfaced from the tub and felt a sense of calm like her clothing of choice her pajamas where vintage inspired which was her grandmother's red 1920's Great Gatsby Burlesque flapper Cocoon with the matching Turban Hat the suited the vintage look, the moment she got out of her bathroom her manager had called her about her show schedule in Vegas. While she was on the phone she didn't realize that she wasn't as alone as she thought she was not noticing Alastor's shadow watching her while she was busy on her phone, Alastor was outside of Aurora's bedroom for a short bit before he did a little exploring of the estate in person rather than a human host. Though the only thing he didn't like was hearing that Aurora had a hedge burlesque show in Vegas and he didn't like the modern technology.

A few days later Aurora or Gena Von Sweet arrival of Las Vegas was a hedge topic and her show for three nights had sold out, because of the technology around her Vox had a VERY good eye on her since it was the city that doesn't sleep. He also had front row seats in seeing Aurora's show since she was doing a live show that you had to pay to watch, the way Aurora performed her shows was so much like 'Julia Rose Lee' he only wished he could be there in person seeing how the audience was captivated by her and knowing that she was giving off the same sweet/lustful fruit scent that 'Julia' did during her shows. But he was happy in dealing with the creeps that wanted to get fresh with Aurora after she shows during her stay in Las Vegas, yes Aurora had received gifts like flowers and candy but gave the candy to her bodyguards instead as her thanks to them.