A new vintage star is born

(leap year)

Even though Aurora no longer had her parents and had no other living family as far as she knew, she knew that she had to keep moving forward and still continue living her dream. Since she was 17 at the time she was required by law to have a legal guardian but since she had a butt kicking lawyer and already becoming famous with her own income and soon to inherit her grandmother's millions upon her 18th birthday the next year, she basically lived by herself during her senior year of high school. Her friends suggested that Aurora should have a party at her mansion on her 18th but she turned them down and instead wanted to book thee entire W hotel for her party which was just as good and they loved that idea just as much as there with Aurora's mansion, of course Aurora had to book in advance to reserve thee entire hotel which wasn't easy.

During her sweet 16 was a little strange for her, her dad a reserved a five star hotel in the most exclusive hotel in Las Vegas that was $7,500 a night and they where only staying for two night. While Aurora was sun bathing around the pool in her vintage 1950s yellow halter bowknot one-piece swimsuit, with her hair up and wearing the big white vintage narrow cat sunglasses while her friends where enjoying the pool and goofing off. Aurora couldn't shack the feeling that she was being watched after her first five minutes of getting some sun.

"Your alright Aurora?" One of Aurora's friend questioned her while she was in a floating duck in the privet pool that came with the room that as Aurora took off her glasses with a concerned look on her face as she stood up

"I'm not sure? I feel like we aren't alone?" Her saying that another one of her friends was drinking her glass while at one of the lounge chairs and like Aurora was wearing a vintage 1950's swimsuit but red instead of yellow

"You think we got paparazzi again? Wanna call hotel security in making sure? We certainly don't want those bastered near us while we're celebrating your birthday." That's what the girls did they had called the front desk and Aurora told them what was happening and within minutes security was around the room search and outside, they managed to catch one paparazzi guy that was hiding in the bushes and then the police got involved in arresting the guy. But to Aurora something still felt a little off and didn't think that he was alone, but after that guy was arrested they didn't find anyone else. 

But it was late at night after the pre-birthday celebration and returning to her own room Aurora was shocked seeing dozens of different bouquets in her room, yes she was confused as she closed the door behind her and looked around seeing the flowers. But what made her blood go cold was seeing a basket of Chill Peaches and Muscadines and a card that had the same handwriting that said ' Happy Birthday Aurora ' Just when she was about to freak out one of her friends came in her room and was stunned seeing the large amount of bouquets, Aurora didn't know how to explain she only said they where all sent by the same person.

It took Aurora a bit in fall a sleep and as much as she didn't want too she had to eat the fruit basket since she really didn't eat during her dinner and only had a dessert fruit base which was a hollowed out pineapple mixed in with different fruits, as much as her friends insisted that Aurora eat something else she turned them down and only ate what SHE asked for. Before Aurora slept she checked around her hotel room, looking under the bed, checking the closet and bathroom and sighed in relief that she didn't find anyone. For her own safety and state of mind she locked her door and locked the window doors before she closed the large curtains, but she didn't know that after turning off the lights she didn't know that she wasn't alone. It only took her around ten minutes in falling asleep, that's when Alastor had stepped out of the shadows and calmly walking over to Aurora who was still sound asleep. Upon him reaching her bed and being very close to her he couldn't help but smelling her sweet fruit scent that started making his mouth water, it also took him a lot of self control in not biting into her untouched flesh and skin in marking her in marking her. Alastor knew he couldn't do anything yet to her he wanted to watch her in achieving her dream in being a star just like her grandmother and didn't mind watching in the shadows as he had before with her, the moment he used his claws in gently caressing Aurora's cheek while she slept soundly was when he came up with the idea in getting rid of her father and making her vulnerable....

Fast forward after Aurora's father died not long after turning 17 it did scare her now that she was living by herself in such a hedge mansion, though in making time go by faster she had contacted her manager in wanting to do a tribute movie about Julia Rose Lee's life and wanting to play her grandmother. Her manager loved that idea and would start making calls while Aurora was recovering and mourning her lost for like a month, her friends visited her and keeping her company unaware that she wasn't as alone in her grandmother's home as she thought she was when her friends aren't with her. During her months of isolated herself in her home Alastor's shadows stayed by her side without her noticing, that shadow also kept away the paparazzi away from her home when she step outside to the fruit garden in the backyard in getting her meal. There where also fans the sent her gifts in that whole month, a lot where bouquets of flowers that her manager sent her and some where stuffed animals that where examined in making sure there weren't cameras and about five of them did indeed have cameras. 

Alastor wasn't the only one keeping a watchful and protective eye on Aurora with protecting her from her crazy fans during her mourning period, Vox was involved as well now that technology was starting to improve now that it was 2008 smartphones where popping up which meant for him easy access. Yes Aurora had starting up her social media when Instagram came out in wanting to increase her fame but her Vox it was a way in cracking down humans he didn't want anywhere remotely near Aurora even if it's on a platform, with the increase of Instragram Vox was able to track down and kill about twenty older obsessed fans with four of them planning in abducting Aurora. He was also happy in hearing that Aurora wanted to do a movie documentary about Julia Rose Lee before and after she became world famous, he couldn't wait to see that movie and more so seeing that Aurora was going to star as her grandmother in his eyes no one else cane do it. 

In 2009 after Aurora's 18th birthday the release of the documentary movie of Julia Rose Lee that Aurora name' The mystery of Julia Rose Lee' the movie contained interviews of the actors and people that personally know Julia Rose Lee or the close related people that knew her while they where still alive, Aurora had to make up a few things about her grandmother's childhood. Instead of saying how a demon abducted her great grandmother she said she witnessed her mother being murdered by a burglar that had broken into there home and how she ran away before he noticed her, Aurora had to make up some stuff in order to also protect herself she didn't want to give out her family secrete for the world to know. There was a lot of stuff she kept out of the public, the demon that stole her great grandmother wasn't the only demon that knew her family. There where a lot of incubus and succubus that she had to deal with during her time when she earned the title as princess of burlesque in New Orleans, the only thing she didn't leave out was Alastor and how he had a type of obsession with Julia Rose Lee. It took a lot of finding the right type of actor that can pull off Alastor they where lucky they found an actor that can pull off the creepy smile that Aurora had heard her grandmother told her, with the information and budget the movie lasted to about 2hr 35min with including special interviews with the cast and crew. 

It was thanks to the movie Aurora's fame increase within the first few months of the movie release, those that died and went to hell talked about the movie and many sinners that knew the name Julia Rose Lee where shocked and jealous in wanting to see the movie but couldn't. Velvette had heard about the movie and using her social media powers she was able to see the trailer of that movie and even access in seeing Aurora's instagram account that she named ' Gena Von Sweet' was what she called herself as her burlesque and celebrity name as people where started to know her as. It didn't take long for Velvette to be a fan of 'Gena Von Sweet' it also didn't take long in the pride ring to know the name Gena Von Sweet was getting known and to lust demons that had encountered Julia Rose Lee during her early years which that name reached there ears....lets just say Aurora going to get her share in fighting off lust demons herself.

The day after Aurora had graduated High School she started her dream in being a burlesque super star, because of her high fame it wasn't hard for her in finding work in the burlesque world and both her agent and manager where supportive of her choice in wanting to be a burlesque superstar. It was hard work for her but she was very decided in honoring her grandmother and the vintage style which she wore during her shows, within her first four months she became the burlesque princess of L.A. She earned her own dressing room fit for a vintage princess and the door even had her name ' Gena Von Sweet' in the large gold star. By the time she reached 19 in 2010 she was not only taking her rule in burlesque but also won several academy awards for her movies, she was even voted as the most sexiest women alive two years in a row. Her social media had increased to a million followers along with her receiving countless love letters and marriage proposals, she did want to date again but she told herself she wouldn't until she was twenty one years old.