The Encounter

I managed to wipe a few tears away as I drove off , following the twist and turns of any route that I took. My trust in Mia had been broken, like a glass of wine that laid shuttered on the floor with no hope of any retrieval.

Hearing the buzzing of my phone as it was on vibrate, I looked down to see the screen flashing the caller ID; 'Mi Amor ♥️' thats how I had saved Chris as in my phone.I switched it off without focusing on the road and bam I crashed into another car that had   popped in front of mine.

"What the hell is wrong with you?Get the hell out of my way!!!" I shouted angrily poking my head out of the car window .I was venting my frustrations on the unknown individuals in that car .Suddenly an elegantly dressed Man comes out of the car. The guy was tall, masculine and had grey enlightening eyes that made one curious and want to know more one about him .He came closer to my window.

"With all due respect, my lady you are the one in the wrong here. I mean how can you drive recklessly and be able to blame others for it. As you can see the traffic light, blah, blah......." The man continued talking but I was no longer paying attention to whatever he was saying .'It was such a shame that all this was happening to me on the same day. '

"My lady" he called out shaking me out of my trance.

"I've been calling out to you for a while now .Do you need some help or is there something wrong?"he questioned

"Nothing's wrong okay.Lets check out the damages already." I said and the guy nods as I reverse my car, luckily this street was not busy so it was easy to do so as there were no cars behind mine. The other car just had a scratch and I had to pay for it.

"Okay, so how will I communicate with you guys?" I questioned him

"Wait here please as I will inquire from my boss" the man walks off and the tinted window of the back passenger seat is just drawn a little as the two begin their discussion.

I was growing impatient and just drove my car next to the stranger's on and called out to the man outside as I decide to take the matter or discussion in my own hands."Take this .Call me after you are done with your discussion.It is my business card okay."With that said I drove away because this issue was kinda adding to my frustration.

I then come to a halt as the black car I had rammed into blocked my route as it halts with an irritating screech, which made me more furious as I get out of the car and walked towards theirs.

The man who was speaking on behalf of his stopped on the idea of getting out of the car .I bet it was an order from his boss .The back passenger seat window slides down slightly as I reached there but I still couldn't quite make out the features of his face. I was trying to do so but then I heard a husky voice from the back part of the car .Damn it he had the voice of a Greek God.

"Mr Smith pass this card and paper to the lady .I want you at this address next week Tuesday to discuss this issue about the car ."  'What a coward of a man he keeps his windows shut and gets to see the whole of me through these tinted windows as well as passes orders to his workers and gets them to do the dirty work.' I think as I receive the paper and business card from the man I now know as Mr Smith.

"You can choose the time to come, lady.That you can make a choice" who does he think he is?

"Whoa!Hold your horses Mr .Why can't we just make it business call ?"I asked him boldly.

"No ,and since you can't decide on the time yourself lets make it 8pm okay .I hate excuses and be wise on the time keeping."After that is said the stranger rolls his window upwards and in just a flash he left me dumbstruck.

Fate is playing a joke on me really!.