Luck is not on my side

I finally realized that one doesn't get what they dreamt for huh!As for my situation I wouldn't quite choose the words 'what I dreamt for' but rather say what I had was enough and manageable for an orphan like me .My name's Laura Jade am 26 years of age and my friends call me LJn.Had three friends Lona,Frida and Mia but life happens man and am left with only two.I also  had a boyfriend, Chris was his name, well now he is my ex-boyfriend now.

So, there I was after parking my car in the parking lot, opposite the cafe .I couldn't get my head straight after all the work as a social worker was kinda a bit hard .I had on my black knee high pencil dress on .I had taken off my heels because they were hurting my feet then wore my black slides .I am literally in love with the color black .I had complimented with  a set of gold chains and earrings.

I got out the car and was passing  by the huge glass window to see Chris and Mia caressing each other in a manner that couples in love would do .I don't know what gave me the strength to do this(Maybe it was because I had my pride intact, since I am a virgin and only had kissing contact with Chris) , but I quickly took a snap of these two as they kissed .I no longer felt the energy or need to get coffee for myself and headed back to the car .I sat there and took a look at the pictures again and again .I then decided to finally send the pictures to Chris along with the caption that was in bold letters,'WE ARE DONE .DON'T EVER CROSS PATHS WITH ME .I DON'T WANT ANY ANSWERS FROM YOU LET ALONE ANY EXCUSES.NOW I AM BEGGING YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!'I sat and stared at them for a while to see Chris take out his phone as well as his reaction .I saw him come out of the cafe looking in all directions and running around as if he had lost his child.

I drive off as tears started streaming down my cheeks .It hurt more to know that Mia had cheated on me with Chris.If it was someone else then it would have been better, but with Mia it was so weakening .I look behind to see a worried Chris as I just drove off without any care as well as focus. 'WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO MY LIFE NOW?!,' I questioned myself.