Chapter One

Heres that story i've been working on~ Hope you guys like the flow of it :D Have fun Reading!!

oh and dont forget to read the one shot i've posted too :)

comment. vote. share. have fuuuun~

-------------------------------

Hey, my names Raena Scoot. You can call me Rae, that’s what they all call me. *rolls eyes* I’m sixteen and my life is nothing like ones on TV or in books, you know, those full of dramas and surprises and poops like that. It’s achingly boring that I would pray for something interesting to happen to my life. Curious eh? Well let’s get to explaining my life then.

I’m not rich, not poor either. Just average. My moms an English teacher in some private school and my dad co-owns a mechanic shop. My family’s not super tight with each other neither cold to each other just.. we’re all there when someone needs help or a shoulder to lean on either than that we know how to give each other space. When one of us pisses the other off we would just give them the silent treatment and after a day it’s all back to normal again. Told you it was boring. Sigh. Well of course it doesn’t stop there, there’s a whole lot more boring coming up. Woopdidoo!

I go to the town’s public school and I must say it’s pretty big, so big that you would get lost in the sea of people. I’m a sophomore and been through this school since freshman year. I don’t have a lot of friends though, just people I know and find familiar. I’m not a loner. Not a crazy emo either.

I have 2 close friends. they’r like the world to me. They know me like the back of their hands. We’ve known each other since freshman year and got close to one another around 2 weeks after the school started. And just like any other girls around I have someone I like, a crush I’ve been having for a year now.

I like this guy named Josh. He’s pretty cool. Not a jock though, but he is the schools student body president and I like the fact that he leads us and all that. But as I’ve said, this is a big, big, BIG school and I bet he’d never notice me with all the people around him.

Oh and yeah I write stuffs down on my diary, yeah I guess I am a loser for doing that but hey all of us has some of those moments right? My diary is like my super buddie, I tell all my DEEPEST, DARKEST secrets in there and all my thoughts. My dad made that diary for me when I was 7 and it was made with a passcode lock that of course only I knew. I would change and reload the paper whenever it was full and hide those filled papers in a box under my bed. It had a lock too.

I guess I am kinda secretive huh? By the way the diary has a name. BOB. What? I like it. I think its funny.

I’ve been writing a lot on my diary and thought I might die alone with only my diary to spare but that thought changed once I found a website on the internet. It had a big flashy font with hot pink colors that read “SHARE MY STORY” it caught my attention immediately and I clicked the site.

It was a site where you could blog about anything to anyone, anonymously or not, you were free to do anything. I got interested and checked what others wrote and it was all practically about their life and poop. It was just like a diary but here you could do anything, write anything and that gave me an idea. I quickly joined as a member and started my first entry.

Title: I’m new, Spare me!

So I’m surfing the net and scrolling down and down and down- until I see this link with bold text and bright colors and so I click, scroll down, check and BOOM I’m in. Blogging was not my thing until now. I’m still new to this whole thing and might stink. so lets start with what happened today.

It’s a Friday again and all of us knows what that means.. PARTY TIME! I called my girlfriends and when they came we fixed ourselves for the party, we still had 3 hours or so to finish. I showered and put my robe on as I went through my walk-in closet to find something to wear. I found a black tank top which had a skull on it and wore leggings and a mini skirt on, finally wearing my black 4 inch pumps I proceeded on my make-up. Just eyeliner, blush and red lipstick and I was ready as always. My hair I just let it down with soft waves.

 Once all three of us were done we sneaked out of my bedroom window and got on my car turned on the stereo and drove to the party just a few blocks away.

When we got to the street we immediately heard the booming of the bass and as we got nearer it was louder than any other noise on earth. I looked at my friends and we all shared that same smile. I got out of the car yelling that I’d see my friends later and helped myself to the dance floor.

I moved my body to the rhythm and soon people were wolf whistling and a guy came right in front of me, we danced and danced until the song switched to a slow song. All were now getting into the slow mood and so was I. I felt the guys hand snake to my back while I place mine on his neck and just like that we moved side to side.

“I’m Josh by the way” he whispered through my ears sending shivers down my spine.

“Raena.” I said shortly but grinned from ear to ear.

Once the music change to upbeat I felt the need to get a drink so I pulled apart from Josh and waved and winked at him as I headed for kitchen. The house was pretty much a mansion. I opened the fridge and took some Dr. Pepper out.I couldn’t drink tonight for I was the one to drive my friends and I back home.

I sat on top of the island, bobbing my head to the song playing. I checked my phone and saw that it was already 1 am. I decided to call my friends and tell them I wanted to go home but got distracted when I saw the guy I danced with, Josh. He came in with a smirk on his lips and he got closer and closer until we were only inches apart.

“Nice Moves you’ve got there Miss, or should I say Raena” he said whispering my name. I ignored the shiver that went through me and instead moved so I could whisper to his ear as well.

“That’s not gonna work on me sweety.” I gave my flirtiest smile before getting off the island to head out, but before I could leave he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back the force so strong and before I knew what was happening he kissed me. It took me a second to digest everything before I kissed back. My fingers going through his hair.

It felt so nice, so.. so.. heavenly. He pulled back and smiled at me. Not a smirk but a smile. My heart skipped a beat. “could I get your number?” he asked although I wanted so bad to give him my number, I knew this game all too well. And I was not going to fall for it. Him.

“Bye” I smirked and left immediately. I got into the car and called my friends. they got in after a minute and just like that. We left.

-RAIN

I clicked the POST button and stretched my finger. Whew that was hard work coming up with all that. I just wished that really happened to me.

Where in all truth I was just at home, typing that the whole night.