𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏: 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 - 𝐕𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞'𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐅𝐞̂𝐭𝐞

It was dark and dull, like any other ordinary day in hell. The streets were filled with sinners, fucking, fighting and whatnot.
North of the Pentagram is where you would find them. The Vee Tower, where the famous three, Vox, Velvette and Valentino were based.

𝐕𝐨𝐱'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:
I prop my arms up on my desk as I'm surrounded by several TV screens, all in different areas of the Pentagram. My eyes wander amongst the screens until my gaze settles on a specific one. It was Valentino, and what seemed to be his little bitch, Angel Dust. I narrowed my eyes, watching as the pimp did all kinds of shit to him. They were fucking. Obviously. When weren't they? It was really all just biting and tugging and fuck all. It looked pretty rough, and the pleasure really seemed one-sided. I exhale deeply, taking my eyes away from the screen and pulling myself out of my seat. I really wasn't in the mood for Valentino and his shenanigans. I plop down on my couch, pouring myself a glass of wine and retrieving my phone from my pocket. I'm greeted by a couple dozen of missed texts from Velvette. I roll my eyes, seeing they were all just from a few minutes ago. She needed me down at the studio for an 'extremely important fashion event', but I have my doubts. I take a long sip from my glass before getting up again, fixing my posture and heading down to her studio.

Getting that invite from Velvette's studio was a bit unexpected, but hey, curiosity got the best of me. Velvette's known for her fashion sense, and while I'm not exactly jumping for joy at the idea of another fancy event, I figured it couldn't hurt to check it out. When I arrived at the door of her studio, I couldn't help but notice a subtle, distant panting behind me. I slowly turn around to see Valentino, looking an absolute mess.
"What have you been up to, hm? Something productive I'd be guessing?"
I ask with a forced smirk; small talk wasn't really the best option as of right now. He straightens his back, crossing his top set of arms over his chest and his bottom set placed on his hips, looking down at me. God, he was quite the non-threatening individual for someone so tall.
"Ah, just at work with all the ungrateful whores I absentmindedly employed."
He replies with a few rolls in his r's. I briefly raise my eyebrows in response, before turning my head back to the door and opening it. Walking into Velvette's studio was like stepping into a demon's dream closet. The place was decked out with all sorts of high-fashion stuff, and Velvette herself was there, looking all elegant and surrounded by her crew and best models.
"Welcome, darlings,"
She said with that trademark purr of hers.
"I've got a proposition that I think you'll like."
"I'm all ears baby~ What's the big idea?"
Valentino replies. Velvette leaned forward, her eyes alight with excitement as she outlined her vision for the "Haute Hell" fashion show.
"Alright, listen up, darlings,"
She began, her voice tinged with anticipation.
"Here's how it's gonna work."
Valentino and I take a seat on the sofa in the centre of Velvette's studio and I attempt to get comfortable but I'm met with Valentino's elongated fingers brushing over my thigh up and down. I look up at him to see he has a mischievous grin plastered across his face. I feel my screen heat up ever so slightly, and I get mad at myself for it. I grimace at him, grabbing his wrist and shoving it towards him.
"Keep your hands to yourself, Val."
I say. Valentino responds,
"Whatever you say, querido~"
Velvette snaps her fingers, bringing both our attentions back to her and her 'big idea'. She gestured to a large sketchpad on the table, filled with intricate designs and diagrams.
"The show will be a showcase of the hottest trends and most cutting-edge designs Hell has ever seen,"
She explained,
"We'll have demon models strutting down the runway, flaunting my latest creations and turning heads left and right."
Valentino's grin widened at the mention of demon models, his eyes alight with anticipation.
"Sounds like my kind of party,"
He quipped, his voice dripping with charm. Velvette chuckled at his enthusiasm before continuing.
"But here's where it gets interesting,"
She said, her gaze shifting to me.
"I want to incorporate your 'technological wizardry', Vox. Think holographic displays, interactive elements—anything to elevate the show and make it truly unforgettable."
I cock an eyebrow at the suggestion, intrigued by the possibilities.
"I can work with that,"
I replied, already mentally brainstorming ideas for integrating tech into the fashion show.
Velvette nodded in satisfaction before turning back to Valentino.
"And as for you, darling,"
She said, her tone becoming more serious,
"I'll need your connections and influence to ensure that the show gets the attention it deserves. We'll need sponsors, VIP guests, and maybe even a few... special appearances to really make a splash."
Valentino's smile widened at the prospect of rubbing elbows with the underworld elite.
"Consider it done,"
He said confidently, already envisioning the endless possibilities for publicity and prestige.
With the roles clearly defined, Velvette laid out a timeline for the planning and execution of the show. Meetings, fittings, and rehearsals would fill our schedules in the coming weeks, leading up to the grand finale—an event that would leave a lasting impression on the denizens of Hell.

As Velvette concluded her explanation, I was still slightly unsure about my feelings on the event. On one hand, I was sort of excited as despite my initial reservations, the prospect of collaborating with Velvette and Valentino on such a grand scale was undeniably appealing. Although, on the other hand putting up with Val and his horny nature would be, God, I don't even want to think about it. Anyways, I leave Velvette's studio, Valentino, of course, making sure to give my ass a little slap before heading back up to his tower. These next few weeks are certainly going to be... interesting.

• • •
𝟏𝟎𝟑𝟓 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬
-𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞-
𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞!! 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐱 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐚𝐥'𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐲𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰!

🩷🩵💜