Thirteen

BANGCHAN POV

It was the next day and me and Karina's group got started. Forsaken was growing bigger and bigger from all the defeated clans that lost from Black Dragon. We sent up our divisions and it was ranked from best to worst. Our leaders for each Division were set up and the first division leader was Yeji, for the second it was Theo, the third was Hyunjin, for the fourth was Yeonjun, for the fifth it was Haewon, and for the Sixth it was Kazuha.

Me, Karina, and Yeji were hanging out in a small neighborhood talking about what has happened in our lives. It was basic except for Yeji's. Yeji's life was mixed with a lot of complications associated with Black Dragon and school, also with this girl named "Ryujin?" I think I've heard of her once but it was for some challenge, it seemed like she goes to our high school aswell.

We were just walking around until we heard something yelling at us. It was a gang yelling "What are you two little punks doing in our territory!" They walked up to us. "Your territory? Fuckhead this is a public place theres no such thing as 'we own this place' " Karina blurted out. The people walked closer and closer to us till the point their breathing hit out faces.

The people were around 4 inches taller, but that didn't make us scared. Suddenly, a man tried to attack Yeji but I was quick to block it with my hand.  I threw it back and punched him hard in the face causing his nose to bleed instantly. He was pretty weak not gonna lie.

I then aimed at another guy grabbing him into a choke hold. Were these guys some kind of joke? I wasn't even trying after seeing that guy who had his nose bleed after my punch. "You guys surely are weak." Karina, Yeji, and I laughed as we finished the other 3 of them. "Should we take what they have? They seem to have good stuff." Karina said and I nodded.

One guy had around 2 hundred bills in his pocket, how stupid to leave it just like that, especially when you're fucking weak. We all went to a shop after we took some money from those punks. we ended up buying a lot of shitty stuff, well not us but Yeji mostly, and some of Karina. I didn't pay any interest on these items, they were just too, childish.

MINJI POV (next day)

I walked into school to see a fight going on between Sunghoon and Karina, I rushed up to them quickly and grabbed Sunghoon was was pouncing on Karina. "Hey, chill out what happened?" I stepped in the middle of them so Karina wouldn't attack him again. Karina tried to push me aside but  I didn't let her. "This bitch tried to attack hanni and was saying rude stuff to her!" Sunghoon yelled.

I let my arms down, letting Sunghoon get the advantage to attack her first. I soon walked back up to them and Sunghoon stopped attacking her by grabbing both of her arms. Most of the students were crowding us and recording, luckily, the teachers were on the tallest floor so they didn't hear any commotion and no students tried to tell the teacher since they were scared to get beaten up the way we were beating up Karina.

"Now why the fuck would you try to attack Hanni, huh?" I grabbed her by the ear, pulling it with all my strength causing her to yell out. "Awh, is the little pussy yelling out for someone? No one is gonn-" I was interrupted by a punch in the face, Sunghoon punched the person back instantly.

"You fuckface." A voice said out, turning their head to me. My eyes widened as I saw who it was, Bangchan. I laughed as Karina got up from Sunghoon being distracted and attacked me. Karina tackled me back on the floor and Sunghoon tried to get her off until Bangchan grabbed him hard by the shoulders and pinned him on the lockers.

She tried to punch my nose but I moved my head to the side making her punch the floor and breaking her fist. "You're stupid," I said before flipping us over, gripping her shirt, and punching her in the face. Bangchan was yelling at Sunghoon beating him up constantly.

After a few minutes, The rest of the Black Dragon leaders came, along with Ryujin. Keeho screamed out for us in a funny way. Me and I laughed as Bangchan and Karina passed out, they could barely fight back now. "Your fighting skills worsened, Bangchan." Sunghoon laughed looking down and seeing something sticking out of Bangchan's pocket, He grabbed it and saw it was some wallet, keycard, and landard with a logo on it.

Sunghoon squinted to take a closer look, seeing the word "Forsaken" with a lion logo above it. I searched through Karina's pockets and saw the same thing. Me and Sunghoon looked at each other, finally figuring out what it was for. "Hah! You guys are trying to start a gang?!" I wheezed as the others followed along.

Suddenly, we heard a yell from behind the whole crowd, they tried to push their way out of the crowd toward us and they did. "Kim Minji! What did I tell you!" My dad and two other teachers stood in front of me. "Yeah yeah, dad. I don't care." I rolled my eyes.

"You'll care when I expel you!" My dad yelled, I laughed. "You can't expel me, 'Mr Kim' Remember what mom said." I rested my hand on the lockers while still holding the stuff I got from Karina's pockets. "Yeah, you're right." My dad sighed. Sunghoon tapped me and showed me a funny video, but I didn't find it funny. "You fucking dumbass."

"Hey! Language!" The adults said as everyone associated with Black Dragon rolled their eyes. "You act like you never cursed before," Ryujin said behind them. I noticed a figure trying to get through the crowd but I didn't pay attention to it until they bent down to Karina, tapping her. Ryujin turned to the figure and her eyes widened. "What's wrong?" Yeosang asks.

"Yeji what the fuck are you doing?" She walked up to her. "Well, no shit? Don't you see me trying to fucking help?" Yeji pushed ryujin back. "Fuckhead." Yeji mumbled to herself. So this might be the Yeji that ryujin was talking about, They had a lot of stuff happening in their relationship and other stuff, and I could tell they would be toxic if they were still dating, or they still are..

I didn't know, Ryujin broke down after a few minutes of talking about Yeji and none of us spoke about Yeji after that. Yeji left after dragging Bangchan and Karina with her, and soon after Ryujin chased after her along with Chaewon and Haerin chasing after Ryujin. I didn't understand what was going on and turned my head back to the bell ringing. "Get to your class or I'm gonna take your motorcycle away." Luckily, my family never knew I was associated with gangs, law-breaking, and other stuff, They only know I fight people. "You know you can, mom won't let you."

My dad signed angrily. "Your mom pity you too much." he turned to me. "Yeah yeah, she just loves me more than you." I mocked him. I mean, it was true, ever since I helped her pay for stuff that she needed, and helped her when dad wasn't around, she favorited me more than Hyein, Seungmin, and Dad. Now that I think about it, only Hyein knows about my whole gang and lawbreaking stuff, since she was my favorite out of this whole family, what a coincidence.

"get. to. class. Minji." My dad said and I laughed at him. "uh huh." I walked out of his sight and followed Sunghoon to our class.

-----------

stay on the lookout 👀