6 Wingmens on the Move

Friday 7:25 AM

Friday 7:25 AM

"So Red son You like Tall girls?"

Very early, that's what Red son could say and wonder why this Noodle delivery Boy is in his workshop while he's working on his techs. almost hitting himself with a scrap metal he looked at Mk in Grumbled "what? I'm just asking! like um-since Mei told me...." He trailed off, the Demon Sighing instead of retorting on Slapping him "that Dragon Girl really can't shut her mouth" He Grumbled, putting down his tools "Okay Delivery Boy what Business do you have here? and would you stop eating chips it's making a mess on my table" He glared, Mk immediately eating the remaining chips and stuffing the garbage in his pockets.

"Oh I'm just just chilling ya know?"

"but seriously Do you like her? like, You wanna date her or something?"

He asked, and Red son Cleared his throat and avoided Mk's eyes "N-no" He mumbled, But Mk heard it clear and gave Red son a deadpanned look "Red son you're bad at lying ya know that right?" He Snorted, pissing off the fire demon. seriously what's with people reading him so easily?! was he really that readable?!

actually yes you are-

"come on Red son it's not bad to actually accept what you feel. I mean everyone has it!" the boy Grinned, Nodding at his own wisdom "like, imagine falling in love and then going on a date! it's just like those fairytales Pigsy would tell me when I was a kid!" He Cooed, reminiscing the time when he was such a small bean back then and Pigsy telling him stories of cool epics and the impossibles, he was a child and as a kid he has no concept of what reality really is.

"Noodle Boy your own wisdom about such thing is not widsoming."

"do you even have like. Ideas of what it really is like?"

The Demon squints his eyes, eyeing Mk. the boy Blinked "um. no?" Mk spoke, making the fire demon groan "do you mean like...experience?" Mk asked, and Red son nodded "Yes! surely you dated someone!" He Grumbled, and Mk bursted Pink once Red son blurted those words out his mouth "Uh yeah about that...I have no experience nor have dated someone" He hissed, avoiding Red sons annoyed eyes and Glare.

"what so you're just basing your ideas through romance movies and Shit?"

"Hey! it's helpful! romance movies gives ideas and stuff okay!" The delivery Boy defended, huffing and crossing his arms "Ugh, I don't know any more. I can't even last a second whenever I look at her in the eye!" He Groaned, complaining and wondering why is he like this.

he faced off giants (his father kinda has the height) that Ladybone demons Titanic Bone Mech and even actually Glared back to demons no matter what the color of their eyes.
And he's shaking whenever this Tall librarian would look at him and smile? now hold up that's not right at all! he was suppose to be the one doing that not her Making him feel small under her Gaze!

"Oh! how bout like this. just like what Mei said, once you're done reading one book you can call her and ask for dinner or hanging out ya know?"

"I....Can't. I can't even form a single Alphabet out my mouth"

"what so you need a Script or something? Like a AI generated presentation?"

Now okay that hit a nail inside Red son. AI generated presentation? that's lazy crafted shit.

"Red son it's not really all about perfection ya know? start of knowing her first. it's baby steps" Mk Sighs, actually making his advice more clear "ya know what I Mean about baby steps right?" Mk asked, still sitting on his desk, Red didn't mind this anymore, since it's still gonna be useless "of course I know what you meant" He mumbled, putting down the tool he's holding and Sighing.

The two was left in silence, a long pause to be exact. as if Mk is giving the fire demon a space to think and not Bombard him with questions, instead he waits for his response "I guess I can try. but I can't guarantee if it's gonna be a success" He spoke, earning the Delivery Boy a huge grin "that's great! don't worry Mei and I will help you as best as we can!" He sparkled, Nodding with those puppy big eyes. Red son just grimaced at his Sparkling expression and rolled his eyes.

"right."

"Oh come on don't be so down! ya know Mei is good at these kind of stuff! she watched like alot of romance movies and reads books too with questionable male leads"

"what?" He Blinked, and Mk looked at him oblivious "yeah! like she keeps on saying that Red flag Male leads in novel books are so good. was it Dark romance genre or something? I don't know That's what I heard" He Beamed, oblivious at such thing that Red son Lifted his hand and clamped it on his lips.

"Noodle Boy what genre you're into?"

"Pwantasy and Waction!"

"and?"

"um-oh! and Walso sci-fi!"

"yeah now keep it that way and don't read books that looks shabby" He Grumbled, letting him go and Turning back to his work.

---<>---

"Hey Emi what do you think about Red boy?"

Sitting on top of the counter with no care at all, Emily, with her fan slapped Mei on her tigh making the Dragon girl yelp and rub the sting "No sitting on my counter" She Scolded, and Mei Grumbled as she jumped down "okay sheesh" she sighs "so?" she Smirked, and Emily stopped typing on her computer "Red boy? is it Red son?" She asked, and Mei nodded.

well he is a regular here in the Museum library. when the previous librarian retired She took the job instantly and now here she is working in her Counter till 7.

"He has a really interesting Hair I must say." She mumbled, and Mei nodded "uhuh, anything else? like Anything?" she asked, and Emily Blinked.

"Well his height?" she squeked, and Mei swore she almost bursted laughing "don't get me wrong. He is tall but I guess I'm just that tall that...I think the way he looks up to me is quite adorable." She Chuckled, The Dragon turning Pink of how wholesome this shit is and her heart Bursting like a nuke.

why does this shit look like those wholesome romance Books?

"why are you asking this?" Emily asked, and Mei fumbled on her position "Huh?-oh nothing! just curious ya know." she laughed, and the librarian Gasped.

"are you interested to him?"

what?

"Emily No. I'd rather Get rich" She Snarled, not in a million years she's going to date Red son. the boy clearly is in Love to this Tall Librarian lady! I mean who wouldn't?! Tall, gorgeous, looks down on you either in disgust, dominance or just love and Innocence like a sun.

That's Emily for you.

"Oh so no?" she deflated, Mei Nodding in exchange "aw but you two look good together though. last time you introduced him to me I thought he's your boyfriend" She Giggled, Mei gasping, flabbergasted at that comment.

"Emily I think I need to Clip that mouth of yours"

"What? I just thought okay!"

-Take the Chance