I hate you & Manthony Dates

Said ...... Hayes. That ass
"No I actually don't. I'm sorry girls I just can't. Maybe you guys can come over after and we can have a girls movie night?"
"Yes!" Said Jenn
"Yassss" said Ricky
"Shut the Fuck up Ricky. But yeah!"
They left and I went into my room. Well guest room. Shawn came in. "Hey. What's wrong?"
"Oh nothing, I- I just don't know"
"Listen . I know your mad at Hayes. He loves you. He was crying the whole time you were at the park. I told him to call the girls and have them come to cheer you up. I mean I hate seeing both of you like that. Mostly you though. Hayes is a scaredy cat at times. Just remember that I'm always here for you baby sis"
"Thanks Shawny love you"
"Who is this Juanny or whatever kid?"
"It's Johnny and he's my stupid cousin"
"Oh. So Hayes is overreacting?"
"Yeah. Just a little"
knock knock
Hayes walked in. "Hey can I talk to you ?" He said signaling at Shawn to leave.
He grabbed my hands. "Listen. I'm really sorry babe. I love you . I didn't want you to leave me for this Johnny kid or whatever"
"Hayes he's my cousin"
"Why didn't you tell me!"
"Because, you were over exaggerating idiot. Do you EVER think before you do things? Hayes. I wish I could say I love you too. But if. Your going to make sure I don't talk to any boys than your not getting chance. Do I ever ask you about you and Courtney are how you two were dating. What if you guys were still dating?"
"Really. Do you not trust me?" He said/ yelled.
"I CANT TRUST YOU HAYES. I-I'm sorry. I just can't" I let go of his hands and ran downstairs tears streaming down my cheeks and ran. Just ran. I needed to go somewhere. Where? ANTHONY's! (A/N pretend Lohanthony lives in Carolina)
I ran to his house because it was 5 mins away. When I got there I knocked on the door. He opened it and said "he- babe what's wrong" he opened his arms and let me in.
"H-Hayes"
"What happened?"
"So much stuff. We just started arguing. I can't trust him anymore"
"Why?"
"He went through my phone and yelled at me because he though J was my boyfriend or Something !"
"J is not your Boyfriend! He's your cousin"
"I know!"
"We'll let me go get some ice cream and movies. I'll be back in 10" he ran out the door. I went on Twitter and said "When you love someone so much and then it all shaders😒👏🏻#thanksbitch"
I got comments saying "what about #mayes?"
I made a new one saying "#mayes isn't an option in my ships anymore. I'm done. Sorry guys😭😟" I got more comments saying "@hayesgrier what did you do!" Hmm. I like when it's all on him.
I made another one saying "ice cream and movies with fav🌿💗🔐 @Lohanthony #manthonybffs 😘😂"
Tony texted me and said
Anthony💘- "I like Mathony💘💘💗💘❤😘️😘💖💗❤💗😘😘️💖❤️💘💙💗💘💖😉🔥💗💖"
I smiled and said
Me- I like it too Tony😘❤️💙❤️💖😈❤️💙💗😍💗💗💖💘🔐#manthonybae
Anthony💘- Manthony for life baby😉😈🔥😂
Me- yassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssśsssssssssss

He barged through the door with 50 million bags.

THATS IT BAESSS. ILL UPDATE AS SOON AS I CAN

Bye love you guys!

Night suckers😝🎶

557 words