The news

Hi. I'm Marissa. I'm 14 years old and I'm 5'4. Not that tall. Anyways. I was listening to 5sos Amnesia when my mom called me down stairs. "MARISSA COME DOWN PLEASE"
I ran down stairs. "Yes" I said "I know you want to meet 5 seconds of sausage or whatever it is, so I got you a job with a little girl named Skylynn. " I laughed "it's 5 seconds of summer and fine"
"You start tomorrow"
"Got it"
"Be there at 8"
"Ok"
I went up to my room, put my pajamas on and went to bed.
||||||||_|||||||
When I woke up it was 7. I quickly took a shower and put on a white bad ass crop top and some red shorts on. With my red vans .
(a/n I made the "badass" crop top🙈😂)
I rode to their house on my mini long board. I miss riding with my dad. He died in a car accident.
I got there and knocked on my door. Hayes answered the door. HAYES. He's been my crush ever since 3rd grade. "Oh hey Rissa"
"H-hey Hayes"
"Hayes let her in"
"Ok"
"So I will be back next week. Oh did your mom tell you? I think she's brining you clothes if not ." She glared at Hayes "Hayes can be in charge . BUT please be quick. Hayes show her the guest room."
"Yeah she just texted me my step brothers brining it"
"Okay, good, bye Marissa , bye Sky . good bye Hayes, no leaving your still grounded"
She closed the door and opened it again, "there's 1000 dollars on the counter"
"Woah ok bye"
I said as she left.
"So ugh Hey" Hayes said
"Sup" I smiled at him. He smiled back. "I like your smile" I said to him
"Thanks" he said blushing
"Are you Marissa? "
"Yep you must be Skylynn"
"Call me Sky" I laughed at her sassiness "and don't laugh at me, then make me lunch"
"Sky" Hayes said
"Please?"
"Of course cutie"
"Want to go swimming later?" Hayes asked me and Sky
"Of course"
"I want to take a nap" I nodded at her
"I'll see you guys later"
"Ok bye Sky" she walked upstairs.
"Let's go swimming" said Hayes
"Ok" I ran up stairs and put my black bikini on. I walked downstairs and saw that Hayes was already in the pool with someone with really nice blue eyes.
"Oh Marissa this is Nash"
"Hey, wait aren't you like famous or something"
"Yeah"
"Oh cool" holy fuck that's the Nash Grier! Maybe I can meet Taylor Caniff! He is like my life! So is Shawn Peter Raul Mendes. Mostly Shawn though.
We made vines posted hella shit on Instagram and Twitter . Then someone came in. "Yo what's up bro" said Nash so I turned around . It was Aaron, Carter and the Jacks. Oh my god. 'Sup's" and "ohhhh Hayes got himself a girlfriend" was all you could hear "where's Taylor and Shawn?"
"Shawn is In the bathroom and Tay is on his way"
"What!" I said
"I meant ugh"
"Hey guys" said SHAWN
"Yes?"
"What?" I asked
"You yelled my name"
"Oh shit ... Ugh sorry"
"It's fine" he said smiling and me. Oh lord that smile (A/N Shawn is my fucking fav. Going to the Taylor Swift concert so I could meet him😂😭😂❤️ not kidding either, I'm in row 112 seat 12 or something)
Then the door opened revealing....

~~~~~~
Who do you think it is? Ha🌿

580 words