✽ 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄 ✽ ⁽ˢᵐᵘᵗ⁾

________________________________

________________________________𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓!𝐠 𝐱 𝐛𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡_______________________________

𝐒𝐌𝐔𝐓!
𝐠 𝐱 𝐛
𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡
_______________________________

When I closed the door to my bedroom, he immediately jumped over me, he pressed me against the wall and his two arms were placed next to my head. He kissed me so passionately as if he wanted to devour me, I knew he wanted to devour me here and now. From passionate kissing became more and more demanding out, he wanted to enter with his tongue into my mouth, but I did not grant him so he bit my lip which is why I opened my mouth slightly, he used this opportunity and put his tongue in my mouth. There was a fiery hot tongue kiss, our tongues fought for dominance he won this hot tongue fight and I was not surprised he has always been dominant. Slowly he started kissing my neck down from time to time he had left blue-purlish spots on my neck and this made me moan slightly, he worked down from my neck and wanted to kiss in the direction of my breasts but my tshirt stood in the way and he slowly took it off, he watched my now free upper body closely. He started kissing my breasts and biting it. I was already really wet between my legs every touch from him made my stomach tingle and shake my legs a bit . I grabbed his face and kissed him deeply because i want him inside of me now he understood that I wanted to start now because I couldn't wait it anymore. He threw me on the bed and freed me from my pants. I took off his t-shirt and also his pants. You could see a big thick bump of his cock through his boxer shorts.
He took off his boxer shorts, he was completely exposed while I was laying in bed in front of him in my thong. He took off my red Victoria secret thong and threw it into some corner of the room. He started making slow circles on my clit with his thumb while he massaged my chest with his other hand and he gave me nipple twists which made me moan. I rubbed my hips more against his thumb , the small circles he was rubbing on my clit was not enough for me, I needed him here and now! He understood this and waited with his cock in front of my entrance until I nodded and granted him . He penetrated directly into me without any problems because I was still so wet "fuck y/n your pussy is so t-tight" he whimpered loudly. He began to push into me unrestrained. It hurt me because his cock is just too big for me but the pain disappeared after a few minutes and it became a pleasure, his rhythmic thrust into me often made me moan loudly I think that I was too loud. He lifted my right leg up and kissed it before he put it on his shoulder, so he could fuck deeper into me, he pushed his big dick into me so hard and without mercy that I started to see stars which gave me a strange feeling but then i slowly felt a little heavy feeling in my stomach like there would be a knot. I realised that I would cum soon, with every deep push into my pussy I felt that the knot got bigger and bigger , i started too feel it explode in my stomach I screamed my boyfriends name loudly and my stomach was tingling extremely strongly it felt so good, he didn't stop pushing his dick deeper into me his cock pulsed strongly in me before I felt him cum inside me and he filled me completely from the inside up, he pushed into me a few more times before he stopped and lay down with me. He pulled me into his arms and kissed me on my forehead "do you need anything princess? Should I bring you water?" He asked me this and I realised that my mouth was so dry from moaning that's why I nodded. He got up, put on his boxer shorts again and went to get me water. He brought me the water and I drank it extremely quickly, while he put me a slip and a t-shirt so that i can put it on, which I did. I pushed him onto my bed and snuggled up to him and we fell asleep together in our arms together.
_______________________________