Universe 6: Halo

Home world: Earth

Home Country: Scotland

Race: Human

Name: Elijah MacMar

Age: 41

Hair Color: Vanta Black

Thick & Natural hair style:
Front and side parts looks like and is inspired by Senko-san's hair, while the back is done in a half man bun fashion with it reaching his neck, with silver and black viking-like Chinese and Scottish hair beads. That make his hair look like loose and flowing dreadlocks.

Skin-Tone: coco brown

Eyes: Russet Brown

Face type: an oval shaped face that sports a straight forehead, sharp angled eyebrows, a button nose, natural lips, and square chin.

Facial hair Style:

Teeth: straight & white

Voice: deep and soothing (very nice especially with his accent)

Thick Accent: Scottish

Body type: well toned and fit with a hairy chest, and abs along with other muscles. (like the fit American Actor: Jonathan Majors's fit body)

Height: 7'6"

Gender: male

Sexuality: very, very straight

Personality:
Hyper intelligent, independent, cunning, loyal, tough, brave, quick thinking, honorable, tactical, very humble, humorous, observant, laid-back, carefree, down-to-earth or, responsible, adventurous, caring, calm and cool understand pressure, lovely to be around, patient, quiet (mostly), fun.

Likes:
his friends, the spartans, traveling and seeing other planets. Brandy, sparing, helping out others, kids (he's good with them and is a big softy), and having fun.

Dislikes:
The Covenant, cheaters, jerks, betrayers, evil, when innocent and good people are in danger, soldiers dying needlessly in battle, and being stuck at bases.

Rank: Captain

Spartan Class: Spartan-2

Spartan Number: 224

Skills: the most stealthy and intelligent in his own right. Especially with battle tactics, and accuracy.

Combat Skills: Hyper Leather

Martial Arts: Wing Chun, Jujitsu, Krav Mega

Love Interest: Linda

File: as a spartan, Elijah is sent on suicidal lone wolf missions deep behind enemy lines to assistant, sabotage, and out right steal info from the Covanent. Before joining William and his Spartan team.
----------------------------------
(Spartan Armor)

----------------------------------(Spartan Armor)

(Weapons)

Silencer SMG.

Battle Rifle.

Sniper Rifle.

Twin Tactical Magnums.

&

Twin Kukri Knives. *located on both sides of his chest armor*

-----------------------------------------
(This character belongs to flamebaron20)

Home World: Earth

Home Country: Texas

Race: Human

Name: William Danvers

Age: 41

Looks:

Voice: deep and soothing (very nice especially with his accent)

Thick Accent: western

Body type: well toned and fit (like the fit Jack Reacher from the show: Reacher)

Height: 7'8"

Gender: male

Sexuality: very, very straight

Personality:
Very Smart, honorable, truthful, optimistic, understanding, courageous, tough, brave, tactical, focused, observant, loyal, humorous, fun, caring, understanding, and protective (in a good way).

Likes:
his friends, the spartans, sparing, having fun, helping others, being in the UNSC.

Dislikes:
The Covenant, cheaters, jerks, betrayers, evil, when innocent and good people or trooper are needlessly in danger, rainy days.

Rank: Commander

Class: Spartan-2

Spartan: 327

Skills: being a living tank with this other worldly strength, and as a leader, and exilent with battle tactics

Combat Skills: Hyper Leathel

Martial Arts: MMA, Jujitsu, Krav Mega

Love Interest: Kelly

File: As a Spartan, William had shown outstanding skills, courage, deadly ferocity, and unique way of battle tactics in combat.
------------------------------
(Spartan Armor)

------------------------------(Spartan Armor)

(Weapons of Choice)

Assault rifle.

Shotgun.

The Saw

&

Magnum
-------------------------
Backstory:
Elijah MacMar and William Danvers, best and loyal friends ever since they were kids in the Spartan-2 program. Where they were kidnapped and taken to, to be trained and augmented into very deadly Spartans in their own rights. As they become hyper lethal and living nightmares against the Covenant in the war.