Universe 3: Star Wars: Clone Wars (Enlisties AU)

Home world: Remnant

Race: Human

Name: Elijah MacMar

Age at the start of the war: 18

Age it the end of the war: 20

Hair Color: Vanta Black

Thick & Natural hair style:
Front and side parts looks like and is inspired by Senko-san's hair, while the back is done in a half man bun fashion with it reaching his upper back, with silver and black viking-like Chinese and Scottish hair beads. That make his hair look like loose and flowing dreadlocks.

Skin-Tone: coco brown

Eyes: Russet Brown

Face type: an oval shaped face that sports a straight forehead, sharp angled eyebrows, a button nose, natural lips, and square chin.

Facial hair Style:

Teeth: straight & white

Voice: deep and soothing (very nice especially with his accent)

Thick Accent: Scottish-like

Body type: well toned and fit with a hairy chest, and abs along with other muscles. (like the fit American Actor: Jonathan Majors's fit body)

Height: 6'0

Gender: male

Sexuality: very, very straight

Personality:
Hyper intelligent, independent, cunning, loyal, tough, brave, quick thinking, honorable, tactical, very humble, humorous, observant, laid-back, carefree, down-to-earth or, responsible, adventurous, caring, calm and cool understand pressure, lovely to be around, patient, quiet (mostly), fun.

Likes:
his family & friends, his career, the clones, traveling and seeing other planets. Brandy, sparing, helping out others, kids (he's good with them and is a big softy), and having fun.

Dislikes:
The Separatists, his home, cheaters, jerks, betrayers, evil, when innocent and good people are in danger, men dying needlessly in battle, and being stuck at bases.

Rank: Lieutenant

Class: Clone Commando

Combat Skills: Hyper Leather

Martial Arts: Teriskasi

Powers: none but his a connection with foxes and the darkness

Love Interest: Perfuma, Shaak-Ti, Luminara Unduli, Tali'Zorah, Harriet Bree, Winter Schnee.