'𝟘𝟘𝟜

༘⋆₊˚⊹ᰔ

𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒, things seemed to be going a little bit too well for vanessa, her and rico hadn't argued in a while, her grades were flourishing and elena was becoming one of her best friends. everything seemed a little too perfect.

she was now currently sat on her bed staring at the ceiling, since she had done all of her homework and had nothing to study since her exams were over. vanessa wasn't really used to the feeling of not having any work to do and she called the one person she knew would be able to entertain her since elena had told her she would be going out.

INCOMING CALL FROM V.....

rico sighed as he looked down at his phone as a wave of guilt washed over him. he was seated at a dinner table with his girlfriend's new best friend.

"who's calling?" elena asked looking up at the boy. if rico was being honest, when elena told him she wanted to hang out he thought she meant with vanessa and jarell since jarell had been going on and on about how he thought elena was cute. he never would have thought she wanted to hang out with just him.

"vanessa."

"oh."

"look lena we had a great time, but-"

"rico, relax."

"i can't relax, i just ignored my girlfriend's call because i don't want her to think there's something going on between us."

"well she's already going to be mad that you ignored her call, so why not just stay a little longer."

"elena."

"rico?"

"ten more minutes and then i'm going home."

"that's fine."

༘⋆₊˚⊹ᰔ

vanessa sighed as she called rico a third time but she was met with his voicemail yet again. she decided she was going to have fun tonight even if rico wasn't answering, so she decided to call maiya.

INCOMING CALL FROM NESSA....