'𝟘𝟘𝟚

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒, only to find someone else had taken her seat.

"that's my seat." she said as she approached the unfamiliar looking girl

"oh sorry, i had no idea."

"it's fine." vanessa reassured her as she sat on the seat beside her

"my name's elena."

"nice to meet you elena, i'm vanessa."

"i love that name, you're so pretty, by the way."

"thank you, so are you."

vanessa couldn't help but stare at all of elena's features, from her hair to her lips, everything was just so clean and perfect.

she watched as the girl solved the question on the board swiftly and calmly.

"miss keating?"

"sir?"she said as she was snapped out of her daydreams.

"i asked you what the value of x would be?"

"um, i,i don't-" she looked at the question on the board, confused, as she tried to come up with an answer

"it would be 5." elena quickly said as vanessa was still trying to solve the question.

"thank you elena, please learn to pay attention miss keating."

"alright sir."

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

the class soon ended, and vanessa made her way to her dorm to try and forget that embarrassing moment and the perfect new girl. however, as she opened her door, she was met by the very person she wished to avoid.

"omg! are you my roommate?"

this cannot be happening.

"seems so."

"i'm so happy i got someone i already know, everyone at this school is so intimidating."

"yeah."

vanessa would admit that although she had wanted a roommate when she first started at this school, she loved the fact that she had the whole room to herself but now the school had decided it was the perfect time to give her a roommate, and of all people, they chose to make her room with barbie.

"so v, let's get to know each other."

"alright, what do you want to know?"

"everything."