Chapter 2 - Trust Gained and Best Night

We open the scene to Star walking around a small village looking for someone but as he walks around he sees multiple eyes on him just staring as if they're analyzing his every move making sure he's not a threat, soft whispers moved across the villagers, their curiosity solely focused on the Unknown man that had entered the small village.

Star: Ok, Creepy village with people staring at me, I mean holy hell.

As the villagers whispered, a woman sat atop the tavern with a bottle of whiskey, her eyes moving over the people before her eyes landed on the male. Mazikeen blinked and shook her head as she narrowed her gaze to get a better look, hoping that the alcohol hadn't begun affecting her vision.

Maze : No fucking way that's actually him.. *She'd mumble*

Star would continue to walk through the village before bumping into a tall but stout man with a long gray beard, who turns around to face Star with a warm and welcoming smile.

Stout Man: Welcome to our small but quaint village.

The man would eye Star up and down still with that welcoming smile which would fool most but Star is more observant than most and noticed that the smile was a facade but lets the man continue.

Stout Man: Well young man, I know everyone in this village but I have to say you're a new face.

Mazikeen would jump down from the roof of the tavern and make her way towards the two men as she glanced at the stout man before moving her gaze to Star as she kept walking towards them.

Star: Yeah, I'm just visiting and I'm looking for someone.

Stout Man: Oh, Maybe I can get one of our many villagers to show you around before you continue looking?

Maze would make her way to Star and chuckle softly as she shook her head and crossed her arms.

Maze : Holy shit, it's actually you... Where the fuck have you been, causing some trouble I'd assume.

Star would turn and look at her and tilts his head slightly and hums.

Star: Oh it's you, I remember your face but not your name.

Maze would raise a brow as she stared at him.

Maze : You hit your head so hard you lost it?

Star: Well, I did fall through the roof of the Angels Castle into one of the angels rooms and broke her table... So maybe.

Maze would blink and stare at him as she moved closer to feel his forehead.

Maze : No fever... So your either fucking with me or being serious and I can't tell.

Star: Not fucking with you but I will say this, you're very familiar.

The stout man would smile and look at Mazikeen.

Stout Man: This is Mazikeen Layton. She's been in this village for a few days now but she's mostly drinking or sleeping.

Mazikeen would glance at him and move the bottle behind her as she cleared her throat.

Maze : I don't think that part needed to be said, so you really lost it huh... Damn, the almighty, unstoppable Star lost his memory.

Star would chuckle and shrug.

Star: I wouldn't exactly say I lost my memory, I can remember faces just not names.

Maze would nod slowly and hum as she sighed.

Maze : Well then, as you heard Mazikeen Layton... we're pretty good acquaintances, not sure if you remember that but I'd say that a good start for now.