RUNNING

I pray for my nightmares to stop, but they won't. Every night I'm running from him. He's a goddamned psycho....

Every single night it's the same damn dream with same goddamn man haunting me. It's like I can't escape this world I'm stuck in... everywhere I go, I see him, staring and laughing...
That smug smirk he has, his long sharp claws, and his voice is bone chilling...

"Were are you going, Brayden?" He asks while behind me.

"You aren't real." Is all I was able to get out, I was to afraid to turn around.

"Oh now Brayden, why don't you go turn around give daddy a hug, you little scared bitch!" He yells and laughs

All I feel is the ground give under me and I start falling.

"This nightmare has just begun, Brayden!" He yells.

As I hit the ground, I begin to look around to find him, but he's nowhere in sight.

"Did you think I'd go away that easily?" He appears behind me.

All I could do was get up and take off running, but it was like an endless maze. All I could hear was my heart pounding and him calling my name.

"SOMEONE PLEASE WAKE ME UP HELP ME PLEASE!" I yell, panting.

"Brayden! Wake up! Brayden!" yelled my girlfriend, Brianne

I screamed as I shot up, drenched in sweat. I turn and look at my girlfriend, panting.

"Are you okay Brayden?" She asked and ran her fingers through my hair.

"I'm fine just another nightmare... that's all." I said as I got up to take a shower.

"That's the forth one this week. These 'nightmares' aren't normal, Brayden." Brianne said.

"Baby, I'll be fine." I said as I kissed her, "This isn't the first time these have happened." I said as I open the door to the bathroom. I climbed in and thought about my dreams.

As I got out and dried myself off, I look at the mirror and stopped dead in my tracks.

"FREDDY IS BACK"