chapter 51

"Kya batao tujhe kitna pyar Kiya,
Har gadhi bas tera intezaar Kiya,
Chahe jagi rahi
Chahe soyi rahi
Tere khwabon khayalo mein
Khoyi Rahi"

••••••••••••••••••

Author

Pyar mei hu ......... esliye badla badla sa lagta hu aapko.........., Abeer said while making her look at him.

(I am in love..... that's why I seem changed to you)

As Chandni listens to abeer word's, she throws herself in abeer arm's while wrapping her both hands around his neck and tightly hugged him.

Please never...... ne_ver go away from me......I ..I will not be able to bear that ..., she said in a wobbled tone while tightly hugging him and hiding her face in side of his neck.

Abeer gets shocked after hearing her word's and with this sudden hug but he composed himself and wraps his hands around her body.

Apni jivan sangini ko chhor kar Kahan jaunga mei?..........., Abeer said, putting one hand around her waist and lift her up and make her stand on his feet.

Abeer puts his second hand in her hair and started caressing it to make her relax.

(Where will go leaving my beloved wife?)

Promise?........., Chandni murmurs near his neck.

Hmm ..Promise..... even if you me want to go away from you....I won't ...aur ye achanak se ye sab baatein Kahan se aa gayi?............., Abeer asks while chandni tightens her grip around him and hided her face more in his neck.

(And tell me where did all these things come from ?)

I feel scared...scare_d...thinking about how everything in my life could suddenly become so beautiful..........., chandni said in a shattered tone while kept caressing her hair to make her calm down.

Now everything in your life will be so beautiful I promise you ..... I am with you and will always be with you till my last brea............., Abeer was about to complete his words when chandni bites him sharply on his neck because of which abeer tightens his grip around her.

Ah....., Abeer moans in pain while she removes her face from his and looks at him angrily.

Don't say those words I hate it............,Chandni says while shooting him a glare and places both her hands on his shoulders.

Mrs Abeer' you have a sharp teeth............, Abeer said while pretending to be in a pain.

Are you feeling much pain i am sorry.........., chandni said looking into his eyes with guilt and gently caresses the place where she had bitten with her tip of finger.

It will be alright if you kiss that place.........., Abeer said with smirk while when chandni notices the smrik which was playing on his face, she understands that he just teasing her.