chapter 10

Hum us shaqas ke intezaar mein
Jindagi guzar rahe h,
Jiske aane ki koi gunjaish nahi hai 🍁.

                                      -AN

••••••••••••••••

(2 years later )

Chandni age - 20 year's

Chandni pov-

Get up Chanda how much will you sleep look what time is it, the sun has also come out and it is not a good thing to sleep till late you know people say the one who sleeps lost everything the one who woke up got everything ,dadi said.

I opened my eyes sat on the bed half asleep and saw dadi pulling up the curtains of windows .

Dadi aap humesha yehi kehti h But let me sleep today is Sunday and even I don't have my college.I want you to sleep too and when we woke up after some time we also go market and we will have a lot of fun,i said .

You're not getting up early and asking me to sleep too this is wrong baccha Dadi said while laughing and sat beside me on my bed and I put my head on her lap she started caressing my hair.

In future if you go to your in-law house then what will they say that her grandmother did not teach her to wake up that early in the morning , dadi said.

Dadi every person cannot have all the qualities and if they say they Know everything then there lying dadi and about my in-laws they will not say anything because they will got such a loving daughter-in-law,i said while pouting.

Oye dramebaaz you're getting me engrossed in your words stop talking and come down after getting ready, dadi said .

Sone dijiye n thodi der dadi aapko pata h n mujhe meri neend kitni pyari and dadi don't you feel pity seeing the lovely face of your lovely grand daughter ,i said while making best puppy face as I can so that I can melt my dadi heart and after which she will let me sleep a little longer.

Chanda its not gonna happen what you are thinking Because I will not melt with you're puppy face this time so get up then dadi got up from bed and kissed my forehead and said I love you my Chanda and I am always with you and after saying this she disappeared .