chapter 2

Soon as Jungkook requested, an office was provided to him with a personal table on the north west corner, white table in the west on its opposite is the entrance and a big table with few chairs to sit and discuss and meantime this happens yeonjun with soobin went to get some information from club members where Olivia worked and Jungkook with Namjoon went to see Olivia apartment .

The sun hung low in the sky as Detective Jungkook and Namjoon arrived at Olivia's apartment building. The air was heavy with anticipation as they climbed the steps to her door, their footsteps echoing in the quiet hallway.

Jungkook raised his hand to knock, but before he could make contact, the door swung open, revealing a woman with tear-streaked cheeks.

"Are you here about Olivia?" she asked, her voice trembling with emotion.

Jungkook nodded solemnly. "We need to ask you some questions about her," he said gently.

The woman, Olivia's neighbor, led them inside, where they settled around the kitchen table. As they spoke, memories of Olivia began to take shape—a troubled young woman with a fiery temper and a penchant for trouble.

"She had a fight with her boyfriend just before...it happened," the neighbor revealed, her eyes filled with sorrow. "I heard them arguing through the walls."

Jungkook's mind raced as he absorbed the new information. Could Olivia's boyfriend be involved in her death?

With a nod of thanks, Jungkook and Namjoon left the apartment, their thoughts consumed by the need to find answers.

From there Jungkook and Namjoon went to Olivia house, they were seated in a hall room, facing Olivia's family , her distraught parents and her brother, who shifts nervously in his seat.

"Mr. and Mrs. Hall , we understand this is a difficult time for you," Jungkook begins, his tone gentle yet firm. "But we need your cooperation to find out what happened to Olivia."

Mrs. Hall wipes away tears, her voice trembling. "We just want justice for our daughter.... She didn't deserve this."

Namjoon leans forward with his expression all sympathetic "We need to ask you some questions about Olivia's life, her friends, anyone she might have had conflicts with."

Mr. Hall's jaw tightens, his gaze distant. "Olivia was headstrong, independent girl .... In order to pursue her dreams She left home years ago, and we haven't seen each other since then "

Jungkook nods, while Namjoon jotting down notes. "Did she have any enemies? Anyone who might have wanted to harm her?"

The family exchanges uneasy glances, hesitant to speak. But finally, Olivia's brother speaks up. "There was one guy she dated.... He seemed dangerous, always getting into trouble."

Namjoon leans in, his interest piqued. "Do you know his name? Any information could be helpful."

The family hesitates, but eventually, they provide the name and whatever details they can remember.

Jungkook and Namjoon thank the family for their cooperation and prepare to leave the house taking all the relevant information regarding the girl who died .

On the white board, the girl who died, all the details were on it placed perfectly. Jungkook sat down on the chair leaning back keeping his legs on the table . Namjoon and soobin were also seated on the chair but decently and yeonjun was standing next to the white board to explain the case .

Yeonjun continued with the briefing, pointing to Olivia's image on the whiteboard. "Detective Jungkook, Olivia, age 24, works as a club dancer and occasionally visits wealthy households. Three days ago, she went missing, and today, we found her with stab wounds on her stomach."