chapter 1

It was rainy season, cold winds were blowing, in these cold wind there was something creepy which if those winds touched the body, it would cause heavy a shivering .

During the time , the sound of police sirens in a deep jungle can been heard which alarmed everyone in the neighborhood , a crowd of reporters were gathered and people passing by were trying to see why the police had come but police were not letting anyone come inside a yellow tape with a name " police" on it circled around something big covered with white cotton sheet . On the side Two scared women were giving details to another police who was writing everything in his notepad in case he forgot any details and some people wearing PPA kits were taking several pictures of that big thing , around the area which was coming inside the yellow tape circle .

Meantime there were two boys, wearing black leather jackets upon white shirt were standing near that big thing looking around for anything that would helpful for them with serious expression .

One of them was shivering heavily , the only thing he was confused with was he don't know if he was shivering because of cold or because of chilly creepy feeling. He placed his both his hands inside his pant pockets to warm them up and came closer to other one " whenever I come to this forest I couldn't sleep for straight 3 days .. " he looked around the jungle " there is definitely something creepy around here " . Other one nodded agreeing with him looking around the jungle too " this is the only place in our town I never want to come " he was feeling the Shivers too .

" but now we have to make this habit of not sleeping " first one said and turned his head to the second one " since it's a murder happened here , in this forest , people and media have gone crazy from last night and chief called me earlier and told me there is a transfer of a detective and we are the one who is assigned to him"

Another one shook his head in disbelief " and I heard this detective is going to be a crazy one from others " he sighed deeply looking around " our first group assignment together and we are definitely going to die by the hand of that detective " he turned his face to first one " do you know something about this detective? " he asked raising his eyebrows with questionable expression.

First one smiled , he nodded looking straight " have you heard about blank card boy " he asked and the other one nodded " of course , he is a famous detective who takes only one case at a time , people love him because he goes for murderer like hawk and when he is done he leaves a blank card behind on the scene of muder, there isn't one case he haven't solved till now ....but officers who work for him , hates him because once he decides to find the criminal he will go bizzare ..." he replied and suddenly something struck his mind which made his eyes went wide " don't tell me ... he is one who is coming here "

The first one nodding closing his eyes " he is one " he replied . Other one immediately looked up in the sky cursing his fate " how much it can go worse " he asked.

First one opened his eyes turning his head to the other " this isn't it ... I heard yesterday night his parents died in a accident but instead of staying home , he is coming here straight after funeral "

Other one was stunned " this person really don't have feeling just like people say " he said shaking his head in disbelief .

meanwhile on the other side in graveyard someone was standing straight up wearing black coat upon white shirt , holding a bouquet in one hand in front of two graves .

There were two names engraved on those graves, Mrs. Jeon and Mr. Jeon . The boy holding the flowers Bowed down , placed the bouquet down and turned to walk away from there but all of sudden a handful of dirty mud was thrown on him on his shirt and face . The person standing next to him was stunned , he stepped forward asking " what are you doing? " he asked but the boy stopped the person bringing his hand in front of him stopping the person to say anything .