For A Moment

(Name's) P.O.V
Willy is now hiding the laundry bag when the dumb waiter reach the top. I climb out of the little elevator and Noodle and I see Mrs. Scrubitt and Bleacher through the window, sitting by the stove and giggling amorously.

We both smiled at each other and Willy's bag leaps out of the dumb waiter into our laundry cart. We drag the cart down the hill and into a deserted alley just out of sight of the laundry.

"All clear!" I announced, untying the laundry bag. "Really?" Willy asked, gazing up at me. "Yeah." I said, nodding. "We did it! Well done, girls!" He praised, climbing out of the cart.

"I can't believe it worked!" Noodle said, grinning. "And wait 'til you see how much chocolate I made last night!" Willy said, taking off his hat and reaching inside it. "We sell this and we're gonna be... oh no!"

Willy has magicked a jar from his hat, but it is empty. "What's going on, Willy?" I asked. "Not again." Willy muttered. "Where are the chocolates?" Noodle asked. "I don't know how to tell you this, girls, but... they've been stolen." Willy said, putting his hat back on.

"Stolen?" Noodle and I said in unison. "Mm-hm." Willy hummed, nodding. "Who by?" I asked. "The Little Orange Man." Willy said, as if it was the most important thing in the world. "What?" Noodle asked, giving him a look of doubt.

"The Little Orange Man. Didn't I tell you about him?" Willy asked. "No, you neglected to mention little orange men exist." I said, finding this just as hard to believe as Noodle.

"He's my nemesis! He's about yay high, comes in the dead of night and steals all my chocolate. Been happening every few weeks for the past three... four years now." Willy explains.

"Really?" Noodle said in disbelief. "Sometimes I spy him in that strange realm between sleep and wake, green hair glinting in the moonlight." Willy muttered to himself, in his own little world now.

"Green hair?! What, does he got white eyebrows too?" I asked sarcastically. "Perhaps. I never get a good look of his face." Willy replied and I rolled my eyes. "One day I shall catch him, girls, and when I do..." He said, vengefully.

"Willy? WILLY!!" Noodle and I said. "Yes, girls?" Willy said, giving us his full attention again. "You don't actually to expect us to believe this, do you?" I asked. "Course I do! What other explanation is there?" Willy asked.

"I don't know. That you go to sleep, dream about a little green man..." Noodle begins. "Orange man, green hair." Willy corrected her. "...and while you're dreaming, stuff your face with chocolate!!" Noodle finishes.

"Stuff my..." Willy said, offended but then he pauses. "That does make a lot more sense." He said in realization. "Have I been eating my own chocolate?" He muttered to himself.

"Why did we ever think this would work?" I said, shaking my head and turning away from Willy. "I don't think so." Willy continue muttering to himself. "Stupid Silver Linings." Noodle grumbled, walking along side me.

"Hey! There's nothing stupid about my chocolate." Willy said, taking his cane out of the cart. "If Mrs. Scrubitt had spotted us, Noodle and I'd be in the coop right now!" I said, angrily as I turn back to face him.

"Look, I'm sorry, okay? But we can make more chocolate. The only problem is I'm all out of milk." Willy said. "Well that's not a problem." Noodle said and she simply swipes a bottle of milk from the nearest doorstep. "Milk." She said, holding it up.

Willy's eyes widen in horror. "A) That's stealing!" He said, taking the bottle from Noodle and puts it back. "And C) Willy Wonka does not use any old cow's milk. For this particular creation, I require the milk of a giraffe." He said.