I Think His Name is Baxter Stockman: Part 1

Alyssa's POV:

Splinter & I are in the dojo meditating, but it's abruptly ended as we hear the Turtles shouting from the other room. By the time we enter the living room, Mikey is skateboarding down a ramp made out of wooden boards & pizza boxes while Raph, Leo, & Donnie are laid out on their plastrons in a huddled position.

Splinter: "What is going on in here?"

Leo: "Sensei!"

Donnie, Leo, & Raph jolt up in fear, worried for what their punishment would be. Mikey yells and crashes into them as they fall. Splinter bangs his staff against the ground to get them to stand back up.

Splinter: "How many times have I told you not to skateboard in the lair?"

Mikey: "None, Sensei."

Splinter: "I shouldn't have to tell you!"

Leo turned to Mikey with an annoyed look for his ignorance of Splinter's rules.

Leo: "You're right, Sensei. We definitely should've known better, and deserve to be punished. Eh, some."

Splinter: "And what do you think would be a fitting punishment?"

Leo: "Well, uh, we-we should...clean up our mess?"

I raise an eyebrow as Splinter crosses his arms.

Leo: "And then...Think about what we did."

The others voice their agreement to Leo's idea.

Splinter: "What about being grounded for a week?"

I smirk as the others voice their disagreement.

Splinter: "You're grounded for a week!"

The guys sigh as the ramp comes crashing down behind them.

{Time skip}

Having cleaned up their mess, the guys are now bored out of their minds. Leo's staring off into space, Mikey's reading a comic book on his back to Leo's right, Donnie's up in his lab working on his latest experiment, I'm sitting next to Leo meditating, and Raph is pacing back & forth in front of us.

Raph: "Gah! This bites! I can't believe we're stuck down here for a whole week."

Then, Donnie dashes out of the lab.

Donnie: "Guys, guys! You wanna see what I made?"

Raph:"This is how bored I am. Yes, Donnie. I do."

Donnie: "Ok, ok, ok! Remember the other day, I was scrounging in that military junkyard?"

All: "No."

Donnie: "Well, I found an incredibly advanced A.I. microchip, made from...Get this, self-assembled chain-linked copolymers!"

Mikey: "That's my favorite kind of copolymer."

Donnie's voice went up an octave in excitement, before returning to its usual pitch.

Donnie: "Mine too! And I used it to make this."

He takes his hand out from behind his back to reveal a round technological device.

Donnie: "The most advanced music player in the world. So, who wants to try it?"

Mikey jumps to stand with a look of excitement.