21

I gripped my phone tighter while trying to push through the crowd, I knew a lot of people liked them, but Jesus.

They defiantly sold out.

I wonder how Luke got me two tickets, like it was nothing.

"August! Hurry up! I wanna get to our seats!" I groaned, grabbing her wrist and pulling her along with me,

"October, I swear, if you keep pulling me I'm going to cut your arm off. I don't wanna run." She said, but started walking faster anyway.

We eventually got to our seats, front row, might I add.
How the heck did Luke manage this? I think he's literally the best person ever.

//(Keep in mind, I've never been to ANY concert so I have no idea how this works)

After about 20 minutes, everyone had finally found their seats and the music had started playing.

The boys were literally about to come on, and I was about to pee myself.

My hands shook, so I had to put them in the pockets of my light blue jeans.

I wasn't looking at the stage until everyone started screaming.

"Hi everyone!" Michael yelled into the mike, making everyone literally pass out.

Have you heard his voice? I want to have sëx with it.

Luke came out last and I almost had to sit down, he's so beautiful it hurts my emotions.

And what hurt the most,

Was that he was looking right at me.