Chapter 4

Our discussion turned to my relationship with my ex and I realised that part of me was still in love with our memories.

Today I cooked, or rather I experimented with it, the rice came out way overcooked but overall I didn't do too badly. My parents couldn't pick up my sister, so I went to pick her up, she got full the whole way because her bag weighed so much, so naturally I ended up carrying her.

Dad came home tired this evening, and as usual when he's tired he moans a lot, and honestly sometimes he says hurtful things without realising it....

But he's my dad and honestly I wouldn't change him for the world.

2 weeks later

I finally decided to put it behind me and move on.

Thinking about it, I had an idea: what if I sent a message to my ex Leon?

After my toxic relationship with Leon, where he went out the next day with his ex Lys, where he stared at me for a fucking month, where he denies it and looks at my boyfriends badly, he went out with one of my best friends Julie! Honestly, I think Leon is someone who can't stay alone for too long... Anyway, I ask Julie for Leon's number and she tells me she's not with him any more and gives it to me (his number).

So I  writte my message:

Hi, you probably don't remember me but it's Night. My friend advised me to send you this message so I'm doing it. I wanted to apologise because I realised that you'd hurt me but not that I'd hurt you too. And honestly, I'm going to be honest, I loved you a lot (in the past), to the point that it took me 6 months to heal from our relationship. I think that at times I could have been a jerk too, being with you and then breaking up and so on. At the time, I heard a lot of things from other people (very negative), and it was when Yassine talked to me about you that I thought about it. Anyway, our relationship wasn't the healthiest but it taught me a lot. Also, thank you for not telling people about my past. I don't know if you have someone but if you do, don't worry, I won't try anything, it was just a message to make peace with myself and bury our relationship for good. And if you remember, can you tell me things I did wrong or did right about our relationship so that I can move on. Ton ex oublié night . PS: I hope everything is going well with you.

I used the excuse that a friend advised me to send this message.